• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2022

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Wildlife Logo.png

Dear Kings and Queens,
On Tuesday, May 24th, our Wildlife Event returns once more!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "Red Pandas are cool" is not helpful (even if true). Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.

Thank you very much and have fun!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team

Wildlife Logo.png

Dear Kings and Queens,
On Tuesday, May 24th, our Wildlife Event returns once more!

This is the place to be if you have any questions about it or would like to discuss it with other players.
Please keep in mind that your opinion may differ from the opinions of other players, you don't have to convince each other of anything here. :)

We appreciate your feedback!

Please write your feedback in a factual and constructive way and stay on topic.
So that we can pass your feedback on to the developers, the following points would be important to note:
  • Feedback that only contains one sentence like "Red Pandas are cool" is not helpful (even if true). Please make sure to include reasons for your opinion.
  • The same goes for positive feedback. We are happy about it of course, but describing what exactly you like is always very helpful!
  • Limit your feedback to the actual content. Feedback like "You should improve X" or feedback that refers to other game content or previous events is not helpful.
  • Use the "Like" button if another player has already reflected your opinion well.

Thank you very much and have fun!

Sincerely,
Your Forge of Empires Team
Sounds great! Do you have the dimensions for the insect hotel?

Thunderdome

Emperor
For you, I will add some fancy lightning to the side of them!
Nice! Thanks. I saw you corrected the error even though I had a laugh when I read through it.
Sounds great! Do you have the dimensions for the insect hotel?
It's probably 2x3 like other mini productive buildings. Might be something if I wanted to spend diamonds on to get.
2 weeks? Yyyyyyyyyyy? Just 44 quests means we get less event currency?
I think the previous WLEs were at 2 weeks as well. Just make sure you're well prepared and don't spend all your event currency in one place.
What is the price of premium line of prizes?
Probably something like 50 diamonds or somewhere around that. I could be wrong it would be just 25 like some others. This would be the first of its kind to be quite honest.

kafidav

Steward
do you think that the event will be active on ipad rather than 2 days before the end of the event!!!!!

6zeva9

Baronet
I take it that the Surprise Events Box will not be available for the first 24 hours of the Event as it is currently showing over 34 hours on the countdown clock while the Event is probably just over 10 hours away from starting unless it has to be delayed for technical reasons.
Or will the timer be reduced to match the time left till the Event is due to start?

2x3 :(((
If it was 2x2, now that would be diamond spending rush :) and why 13 goods if sleigh builder gives 15? Nothing to chase after :(
What are you talking about? Who uses these production buildings for goods? 2 fp every 8 hours in a 2x3 is awesome. Twice as good as my row of Magnum Opus' that replaced my blacksmiths. I'll get as many of these as possible in my advanced city especially!

Just4FoEbeta

Merchant
What are you talking about? Who uses these production buildings for goods? 2 fp every 8 hours in a 2x3 is awesome. Twice as good as my row of Magnum Opus' that replaced my blacksmiths. I'll get as many of these as possible in my advanced city especially!
:rolleyes::oops::eek:o_O... 2 fps on 2x3... TF2's better ... can't be rushed anyways so an improvement over MO but still limited use.

First to say I'm disappointed by main building, yeah achievement.. check! 22% att and 10 fps? without going far back, Great Wheel is a mile better => reducing budget for the event. Though shouldn't complain, no useless fragments, that's a plus!

Last edited:

6zeva9

Baronet
Shape and size is the same as the Sunken Treasure & Sleigh Builder not the Magnum Opus. That said until we know the amounts for the coins, Supplies & Medals at each age we only have the big two to use for comparison,
Insect Hotel : 8 hours = 2 Forge Points, 24 Hours = 13 Goods(only 1 type for Age at random)
Sunken Treasure : 8 hours = 5 Goods(1 of each type for Age), 24 Hours = 1 Forge Point
Sleigh Builder: 8 hours = 1 Forge Points, 24 Hours = 15 Goods(3 of each type for Age)