• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2021

piotresz

Farmer
What can we do with fragments of Statue of Honors and Road to Victory ?
Any ideas ? For example: exchanging for new buildings ?

Nagrody.png

podkap1970

Emperor
the bad:
the new buildings are 4x3 and 2x3 instead of 3x4 and 3x2
with FF i had super lag, with MS Edge at the end of some (500) fights too, (even after every 20-30 fights it do hang, sometimes half sec, sometimes 3-4 sec)

the good: the rewards, for fighting, more FPs and rogues, and the new buildings

What can we do with fragments of Statue of Honors and Road to Victory ?
Any ideas ? For example: exchanging for new buildings ?
in the next GBG match, we will get the old map again, so you get your roads and SoH fragments

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Well the people who only use GBG for farming FP should be happy with this. Larger numbers of adjacent siege camps should make swaps easier to setup as free attrition.

~19 sectors are "easy swaps" (center, row 2, row 3) vs ~12 on the old map.

And Owl's numbers seem to show it paying off even more FP. Though small sample size.

podkap1970

Emperor
Screenshot_5.jpgthats with FF, and Screenshot_3.jpgthis with MS Edge
i had to change browser

thats the result after 503 fights
i got 'only' 25 diamonds once, but lots (over 1100) FPs

Owl II

Emperor
Well the people who only use GBG for farming FP should be happy with this. Larger numbers of adjacent siege camps should make swaps easier to setup as free attrition.

~19 sectors are "easy swaps" (center, row 2, row 3) vs ~12 on the old map.

And Owl's numbers seem to show it paying off even more FP. Though small sample size.
Yeap. It's only 160 fights
This is higher than before. Obviously, this is compensation for a smaller amount of goods and fragments of buildings? Well, not bad

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Between the random starting positions (north and south, we are at a disadvantage), between the number of slots available around the HQ, between the strange grouping of guilds, FOE is more a game of random than of strategy.

Green has 0 slots for buildings on every province next to their base. This is really bad.

View attachment 7560
I agree. The new map very-very unbalaced based on how much SC you can build.
There are guild who have 2 adjoining sectors with 2 buliding possibility and there are guild without any on the same map.
If your guild isn't the most powerful, your chance to come out from your base depends on your luck.

Owl II

Emperor
Why is it impossible to keep statistics of places at the end of the season? Since you pulled information about ligues in profile.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
what a flop !!!
But as always, no chance of a fix before you impose it on the live servers.
It's crazy, the castle which is appreciated took 3 months to arrive on the direct servers but when you lay a dung, we are all entitled to it as soon as possible, before even being able to test thoroughly.
I am thinking of closing my Beta account for what it is ...

jovada

Regent
You're dissemble;) The rewards have changed. Not a word about this in the announcement

Yes of course they don't mention it , previous map you had an average of 3 or 4 times 25 diamonds with 160 fights , now you are lucky if you receive 1 time 25 diamonds.

So it's obvious it's all about the money and nothing about the gameplay because nothing changed there exept some minor changes in the log.

Yekk

Regent
Not sure :) They removed statue of honor from the prizes in general, if you not noticed :)

Each version will show every other time with the rewards each has. SoH version will be next league. It will take twice as long to get such rewards now.

Owl II

Emperor
Yes of course they don't mention it , previous map you had an average of 3 or 4 times 25 diamonds with 160 fights , now you are lucky if you receive 1 time 25 diamonds.

So it's obvious it's all about the money and nothing about the gameplay because nothing changed there exept some minor changes in the log.

I counted on a live now. 749 fights in the morning. Diamonds fell 9 times

lord2403

Merchant
Each version will show every other time with the rewards each has. SoH version will be next league. It will take twice as long to get such rewards now.

Whats a next league? We are in diamonds at the moment :) Super-diamonds? :) Or what do you mean?