• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2021

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I got confirmation on the question what those stars mean. It's a new illustration for the additional resources produced up on an motivation. However what I find rather confusing is that this new way of displaying it isn't implemented on older buildings yet. This is Beta though so, it might be implemented in an later daily update.

Panthera

Merchant
well it would be good if he fixed the display bugs on the old building before laying a new way to display them
anyway in the current state of things, this building has no interest

Yes, on a production requiring a motivation. It won't show after the motivation, but when you go to collect it if you watch your toolbar you'll see it collects a boosted amount and consumes a boost charge from your GB buff
I actually checked, it's always displaying the default value with the star but in the toolbar we touch any more

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
BUG REPORT

announcement

so according to that it will be 21 daily quests

but the event is showing that the event is only 20 days long
quest windows upper right and league table both shows: time left 19d 20 hours
The Event Hub shows 20d 20h left for me.
But the other places you mentioned shows 19d 20h for me as well.
So it sure seems to be a bug somewhere.
We will look into it :)

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
They probably decided 2 one up kits per month are quite attractive without additions. This is becoming the norm: a good idea is spoiled by a bad implementation always. There are all time a little bit missing something for it to be a great building, item or a great gameplay
The One Up Kit requires 30 fragments each. You will only be able to 'produce' One Up Kit every month with a lvl 9 Golden Crops.

To clarify some uncertainty: When the Golden Crops isn't motivated it produces coins.
When the Golden Crops is motivated it produces coins, supplies, 7 Forgepoints, 30 goods, 15 guild goods and 1 One Up Kit fragment.

hades8840

Squire
The One Up Kit requires 30 fragments each. You will only be able to 'produce' One Up Kit every month with a lvl 9 Golden Crops.

To clarify some uncertainty: When the Golden Crops isn't motivated it produces coins.
When the Golden Crops is motivated it produces coins, supplies, 7 Forgepoints, 30 goods, 15 guild goods and 1 One Up Kit fragment.

Being new this is my first event on this server are you able to get enough ingredients without using diamonds to be able to get it to lvl 9? or will something else be needed to get it that far... also these one up kits do they up the lvl of a item if you miss out? so if I had a lvl 7 Golden crop and sometime in the future I got a one up kit does it allow me to get it to lvl 8?

Last edited:

BeeVee

Squire
From announcement:
The Golden Crops provides you with Happiness, Population and Supplies on base level. Upon leveling it up, it will also deliver Coins, more Supplies, Forge Points, Goods and a Fragment for One Up Kits, as well as additional Guild Goods.

What shall it be on base level? Supplies or Coins?

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
From announcement:
The Golden Crops provides you with Happiness, Population and Supplies on base level. Upon leveling it up, it will also deliver Coins, more Supplies, Forge Points, Goods and a Fragment for One Up Kits, as well as additional Guild Goods.

What shall it be on base level? Supplies or Coins?
The Base lvl (Golden Crops lvl 1) it provides residents, happiness and coins.
If it's incorrect in the anouncement, I will rectify it.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Being new this is my first event on this server are you able to get enough ingredients without using diamonds to be able to get it to lvl 9? or will something else be needed to get it that far... also these one up kits do they up the lvl of a item if you miss out? so if I had a lvl 7 Golden crop and sometime in the future I got a one up kit does it allow me to get it to lvl 8?
No with an one up kit you can raise the age of the building with 1 age. For example you got the Golden crops while in colonial age and you reach progressive era some time later. The golden crops will still be of colonial age. When you use an one up kit from the inventory by clicking on the hammer beneath it you can select for example the golden crops. When you use it it's age will advance from colonial age to Industrial Age. When you use another one up kit on it it's age will advance to progressive era. It's however not possible to improve any building with an one up kit beyond your current age.

For more information regarding one up kits, their use and how to using them see this link
https://forgeofempires.fandom.com/wiki/One_Up_Kit

blueskydwg

Steward
Wow, utterly worthless.
Yeah, gotta agree with this. I for sure won't build in my SAV main city, and won't build in my Beta Progressive either. Just doesn't seem worth the space. At least I'll have stuff to sell in the antique dealer. LOL

Now, must admit, if I was just starting a new game, the population would be a good attraction. But once you have enough other population special buildings this one would lose out.

Owl II

Emperor

Oh! good news. This is only one kit per month.

Owl II

Emperor
really good news
2 a month would really be overpowered
It would be overpowered if it to have 100 or 200 fragments per item, as suppose above. So it just matches the rest of the awards of this building. Everything is harmonious. Once they appear, these fragments will fall from everywhere. But I'm not sure it's worth taking up 24 squаres of precious space with them

Astrid

Baronet
So one up kit / month ? That's really bad :(

This building needs to be buffed, at least give us 10 FP / day and 50 goods for the guild treasury.

indian20

Steward
So usually I am not complaining about event buildings, they are all interesting in some way. But this time it is really bad.

Comparing it to live server .

People - I have +408k people
Happiness - I have +625k
Supply boost - I get 11 Mio per day
Coins - I have 11.6G
Supply - I have 1,5G
FP - I get 900+, during GBG it is around 1400-1600 a day
Goods - I get 1120 SAV goods per day + plus goods from lower ages
Guild - I donate around 1100 goods a day
one-up fragment - got 40 of these and another 58 Reno Kits

So to call this building useless for players in a higher age would be an understatement