• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

Julian24

Viceroy
Got stuck in 5 games unable to move the paw/chests because no move would allow the blocks to be removed, always surrounded by single different colored blocks. Gridlocked.
In the announcement it says, that it will be shuffled then. Did you do screenshots? Maybe you overlooked something.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
In the announcement it says, that it will be shuffled then. Did you do screenshots? Maybe you overlooked something.

He just said he couldn't move the paw/chests. Not that there wasn't any match anywhere (what they promise the shuffle for).

Got stuck in 5 games unable to move the paw/chests because no move would allow the blocks to be removed, always surrounded by single different colored blocks. Gridlocked.

While I have had that a few times myself, the trick is to plan before the problem gets too entrenched. When there's a long column of stuff the hardest place to get a match to is the bottom (first you have to find the right color tile in an adjacent column, then you have to move it all the way to the bottom) - so start from that end in lining up (but not necessarily clearing immediately) matches.

Those stubborn 1 tile you can't get rid of situations when you can't plan your way out of them are also the right spot to bust out a booster. 1 booster use should gain you 1 paw you otherwise wouldn't gain.

Also ground your expectations - occasionally getting an "impossible" situation is inevitable - if you don't have boosters to fix it which seems likely to also be inevitable, then just accept you don't have to collect every paw :)

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
We do not need tickets... we need coins, do not give tickets in the quests.

I'd rather a ticket than 20 coins personally. 20 coins is maybe half a booster in the long run - so call it half a paw. 1 ticket is at least a few paws.

estrid

Baronet
I played yesterday, got 10 paws after having used some boosters and taking twice extra moves. Then there were no paws and I ended the game. Today I came back. There was one paw which I could take, but after that I have used several moves and still no paws on the field. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I played yesterday, got 10 paws after having used some boosters and taking twice extra moves. Then there were no paws and I ended the game. Today I came back. There was one paw which I could take, but after that I have used several moves and still no paws on the field. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?

I did like 10 tickets having a decent stream of paws til they ran out.

I did just do one now where there were zero paws at the start, and by 25 moves none had spawned. By averages I'm still doing great, but no that "no paws on field" level was not a feel-good experience.

Fenix

Viceroy
The switch option. Make possible for a player to rearrange the all board (at least 1 time per ticket, other the player would have to use diamonds).

And I am starting to think that there are less paws than desired.

Last edited:
He just said he couldn't move the paw/chests. Not that there wasn't any match anywhere (what they promise the shuffle for).

While I have had that a few times myself, the trick is to plan before the problem gets too entrenched. When there's a long column of stuff the hardest place to get a match to is the bottom (first you have to find the right color tile in an adjacent column, then you have to move it all the way to the bottom) - so start from that end in lining up (but not necessarily clearing immediately) matches.

Those stubborn 1 tile you can't get rid of situations when you can't plan your way out of them are also the right spot to bust out a booster. 1 booster use should gain you 1 paw you otherwise wouldn't gain.

Also ground your expectations - occasionally getting an "impossible" situation is inevitable - if you don't have boosters to fix it which seems likely to also be inevitable, then just accept you don't have to collect every paw :)
I think that's why people complaints that the tool bundles are too expensive, I only have 360 coins and the bundle is 1200, so I can only use the tools, what only a couple for the whole event?

It's happening to every game I'm in it seems like, had another board with 5 paws in the middle and they were gridlocked for the rest of 15 moves. Game difficulty too high for the average player? Seem like I hear same complaints from others.

In other "similar" games, the "easy" levels only have 4 colors so that less gridlock occurs. Unfortunately Inno has a giant forest up their - that doesn't allow them to make logical changes to events once they're on beta. I doubt I"m going to get even halfway on the event price.

1622694807226.png

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I think that's why people complaints that the tool bundles are too expensive, I only have 360 coins and the bundle is 1200, so I can only use the tools, what only a couple for the whole event?

It's happening to every game I'm in it seems like, had another board with 5 paws in the middle and they were gridlocked for the rest of 15 moves. Game difficulty too high for the average player? Seem like I hear same complaints from others.

In other "similar" games, the "easy" levels only have 4 colors so that less gridlock occurs. Unfortunately Inno has a giant forest up their - that doesn't allow them to make logical changes to events once they're on beta. I doubt I"m going to get even halfway on the event price.

View attachment 7053

Well this example is quite clearly a problem you created by making a wall of chests before you got rid of any of them ;)

I've not really worried about chests too much - only doing them when convenient and focusing on paws.

Well this example is quite clearly a problem you created by making a wall of chests before you got rid of any of them ;)

I've not really worried about chests too much - only doing them when convenient and focusing on paws.
Yeah for sure I want to learn how to play this game better!! Then I can get good before it hits live.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
1622695925466.png
This is an albeit fortunate start - but the only one I have a ticket for atm - and works to demonstrate planning. Off the start I can see how to get 4 of the 6 paws. and marked 1 problem tile I don't know how/if I'll be able to solve for the others.

So how this'll start:

take the green to get the blue above it to drop 1.
take the 3 orange in the lower left, this drops one paw out and drops the 2nd column 2. this lines up the 2 pairs of blues and the pair of oranges and drops those 2 paws out the bottom.

Then to the center one. Drop the 4 oranges in the bottom first. this brings the red in the column beside down to the bottom red. then taking that pair of reds will allow me to take the pair of greens. as well as the pair of greens beside it. which will bring the yellow down to the bottom. Finally clear the stack of reds under it. After these moves or if some sort of surprise comes up I'll re-evaluate.

Along the way the center spawned another paw, and things lined up well to take the other center paw:
1622696222918.png

I'm going to make the red chest here at this point. I'll also make the blue chest by clicking above the green pair so that it spawns on that side and I can drop it out.

1622696360019.png
going to make the orange chest at this point too since it'll drop out easily - clicking on the leftmost column. Orange chest, green pair, blue trio, yellow pair.

1622696482083.png
11 moves left. 2 gets the paw on the left. One on right is more complicated but i think I get it with: Blue pair, green trio, blue pair, orange pair, yellow4-some, red column.

1622696675063.png
7 moves left and the finish for both of them seems obvious with 4 of those moves. I'm going to make a yellow chest above the lefthand paw and see if I can get that out too as well as the remaining orange chest on the right.

1622696797157.png
3 moves left and can collect the remaining special tiles and end game :)

This is an albeit fortunate start - but the only one I have a ticket for atm - and works to demonstrate planning. Off the start I can see how to get 4 of the 6 paws. and marked 1 problem tile I don't know how/if I'll be able to solve for the others.

So how this'll start:

take the green to get the blue above it to drop 1.
take the 3 orange in the lower left, this drops one paw out and drops the 2nd column 2. this lines up the 2 pairs of blues and the pair of oranges and drops those 2 paws out the bottom.

Then to the center one. Drop the 4 oranges in the bottom first. this brings the red in the column beside down to the bottom red. then taking that pair of reds will allow me to take the pair of greens. as well as the pair of greens beside it. which will bring the yellow down to the bottom. Finally clear the stack of reds under it. After these moves or if some sort of surprise comes up I'll re-evaluate.

Along the way the center spawned another paw, and things lined up well to take the other center paw:

I'm going to make the red chest here at this point. I'll also make the blue chest by clicking above the green pair so that it spawns on that side and I can drop it out.

going to make the orange chest at this point too since it'll drop out easily - clicking on the leftmost column. Orange chest, green pair, blue trio, yellow pair.

11 moves left. 2 gets the paw on the left. One on right is more complicated but i think I get it with: Blue pair, green trio, blue pair, orange pair, yellow4-some, red column.

7 moves left and the finish for both of them seems obvious with 4 of those moves. I'm going to make a yellow chest above the lefthand paw and see if I can get that out too as well as the remaining orange chest on the right.

3 moves left and can collect the remaining special tiles and end game :)
Any way you can explain this as a video? ;)