• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Delay when aborting quests & killing off Questing

CrashBoom

Legend
wasnt the whole point of this change to "prevent exploitation of recurring quest"?
https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/delay-when-aborting-quests.14382/post-116904
thats bull****

if RQ gets exploited change the quests

not delay them until people are so annoyed that they will stop playing

what will be next?
prevent the exploitation of having a 100% Arc and using it all day in 90% sponsoring thread
after a donation there will be a 5 minute cooldown where you can't make any donations

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
It would be good to have an official response from inno on this RQ latency.
Because there can be several reasons that can each have a more suitable solution that the community could help find:
- if it is for the use of bot-clicks;
- if it is for the abuse of certain quests in ASTE;
- if it is to limit the impact of Frontenac;
- if it's ....

And I'm not talking about finding crazy solutions for a few players lacking experience or which would only suit one category of players. I think that a calm dialogue can lead to a compromise acceptable to all.

After all, let's give the Beta community back its true raison d'être, to make the game evolve in the best way for everyone.

lord2403

Merchant
I feel pity for you being so slow with game (at least, with certain it's aspects). And for "thousands" of people whom you proudly represents.

Earlier I said you goodbye. That means - goodbye. Good-bye! Do you really have no brains? It's ok, but please let me see it's my mistake finally.
I said you it is not interesting to continue any conversation with you. Just because everything you said here is lie. Did you see it? That means - it's enough. That means you have to stop. But you trying again.

Ok. Especially for you once again: Good Bye! It is not interesting!

As I can see, I was right and you hear only yourself. If you really don't understand what people talking about to you, next time I'll just block you.

Last edited:

jovada

Regent
@aim83

Can you please stay on topic, if you want a personal discussion with lord2403 please mail him but this is not a place to play ping pong with your answers

Same for lord2403

1BFA

Viceroy
Guys this only impacts PC players correct? What is the mobile only vs PC players %? isn't it like 80-20?

Guys this only impacts PC players correct? What is the mobile only vs PC players %? isn't it like 80-20?
For now,.. changes in PC may impact mobile version in the near future. And besides that, I would say 20% is a big number of customers which needs / views should be considered. Which business would like 20% of their clients not happy and considering not coming back?