• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2020

Umbrathor

Baronet
Today I noticed an option to choose 2 lockpicks as the daily chest prize. I am very unhappy with this. Had it been an option to get the key, sure. That can be interesting, purely from the idea of getting the entire achievement. Which I had given up on from the start. But lockpicks? And only 2? That is a terrible prize. I had much rather have (a chance at) a good option like cherry blossom chest, researcher chest etc.

The Advent Calendar daily prizes have turned out to be very uninteresting, and the final prize is unachievable, so why even try for it?

Please either give the daily key as a prize option, or remove the lockpick option please.

Arwaren

Squire
Today I noticed an option to choose 2 lockpicks as the daily chest prize. I am very unhappy with this. Had it been an option to get the key, sure. That can be interesting, purely from the idea of getting the entire achievement. Which I had given up on from the start. But lockpicks? And only 2? That is a terrible prize. I had much rather have (a chance at) a good option like cherry blossom chest, researcher chest etc.

The Advent Calendar daily prizes have turned out to be very uninteresting, and the final prize is unachievable, so why even try for it?

Please either give the daily key as a prize option, or remove the lockpick option please.
Only then will you not spend the diamonds, and that's not the point. Remember that the calendar and reindeer are optional. Now that you can win the lockpick on the Daily Challenges, you'll spend a little fewer diamonds on it.
The question is why the main building hasn't been improved yet. Can't you see it's weak?

I think its great that lockpick are in the daily challenge, remember events had some ingredients as daily challenge in the past that allowed more people to get all of the buildings that they would not have just from the event. I'm going to need a lot more picks though.

GateKeeper

Baronet
Its a nice but very small gesture to make picks into the daily. 2 picks means you need 5 dailies. sure it helps you open a 1 lock, but you missed 4 other days, so what's the point? in sadder news, my wife failed to find a key today for the first time. so I cant report on todays most glorious calendar prize.

<edited> I just noticed I had a "2" next to the lock picks. I clicked the door and it opened, spent no diamonds, not I have 1 left. as for the prize, I got a Waterspout fountain (LMA) lol, so its a Decoration day

also to be clear, I did not choose the daily for the picks either, not sure where this "2" lock picks came from.

1602890682866.png

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Its a nice but very small gesture to make picks into the daily. 2 picks means you need 5 dailies. sure it helps you open a 1 lock, but you missed 4 other days, so what's the point? in sadder news, my wife failed to find a key today for the first time. so I cant report on todays most glorious calendar prize.

<edited> I just noticed I had a "2" next to the lock picks. I clicked the door and it opened, spent no diamonds, not I have 1 left. as for the prize, I got a Waterspout fountain (LMA) lol, so its a Decoration day

also to be clear, I did not choose the daily for the picks either, not sure where this "2" lock picks came from.

View attachment 6155

They gave us free lockpicks for the daily challenges we "missed" because it wasn't implemented yet.

mbk28

Baronet
Hi,
I just win 2 keys on daily but when I want to use i can't, yesterday i don't have this problem

GateKeeper

Baronet
I noticed the increased the Calendar rewards to two Kits now and 100 Goods. Thanks for listening on that aspect, it really did need a prize increase at minimum. Although its still not enough based on whats needed to get all doors open.

It will still be very expensive in diamonds to get every day in the Calendar. If you look at it, by Day 12 when the average player, who even pace themselves, and stop opening boxes after getting they get a key each day, will be broke on cookies/stars. So on Day 13ish there will be 3 tries per day to find a key, maybe 4 tries at best, depending on incidents. That's 20 days of the calendar where players will only have a 3 out of 18 chance, or 1/6 chance or 16% chance of getting a key in that day. Thats 1/6x1/6x1/6....do this 20 times = probability of 1/3,656,158,440,062,976.

Ok so solution to that probability can be either; reduce the number of 10 picks needed to =1 lockpick so maybe its 4 picks or 6 picks (but you also have to increase the chance of collecting these picks as well; or reduce the amount of locks altogether; or increase the amount when a key is found to 2 or 3 keys;

Could do a complete revamp of Keys. Lets say you keep all calendar doors, again the chances of finding a key is 1/6, UNLESS you get a Shuffle before you find it, than its even lower obviously, anyways.... Make it simple. Make the dailies a key! You wouldn't have to change the prizes behind the door, they can stay crappy....sorry "less desirable" daily items that they are. You already adjusted the final reward to be reasonable reward with this method. You won't lose diamonds purchases cause now players can buy more full sleighs since they aren't blowing 500 diamonds on a lockpick (only 400 diamonds if they did the daily to get two picks).

Or keep it the same hope people spend 10,000 diamonds, estimating 20 lockpick purchases, that's probably on the low side.

When you collect 10 picks, the number on the right ("you can open this many doors") will increase by one and the lockpicks will be reset to zero.
The number on the door has been 2 for many days, I no make presents or done enough quest to get 10.

Waiting to use my star on the train cart selection.... At least we can get a decent building from past event.

indian20

Steward
When you collect 10 picks, the number on the right ("you can open this many doors") will increase by one and the lockpicks will be reset to zero.

yeah - but there was something strange going on today. This morning the screen showed 8 pieces and one pick (and I was wondering where this pick came from) and now the bar of the pieces is empty but I still have the one pick