• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

alligator

Farmer
Solution simply place back the old towers together with that new PVP Arena so all be happy inno happy players happy
For me i stopped playing on beta only harvest and get out so boring when i find one other game i will abanden it completly
dont say its impassible mars , saab , egypt and so on they all have there own battleground we dont believe it ( impossible )

Inno just "used" Dudettas to make us "believe" they discuss all our suggestions to implement a part of all those nice ideas ! And the longer we had to wait, I still had the strong HOPE some way more big change for the PvP Arena was in the make !! Something that make it worth it's NAME !!
No, nothing, just trying to hold us on a line .... a death one !!! :eek:

Just saw Dudettas last message by announcements ....
So now Inno just "begin" this feature on International server to further "test" their matchmaking system ?
So they still only working on that ? No UNIQUE rewards to go for? No special extra's or just a brand new set of Arena Fighters so then for every player the same ...
This way it's still a NO BRAINER , boring as "clic clic clic" ... I LOST my confidence !!

Last edited:

Laobhan

Farmer
ok for the past couple of days I have been able to progress in the PvP tower, I have had at least one of the three choices, that are doable as long as I concentrate and not mess up, I even tried a 200 pointer a couple of times, (lost) but it was still not a forced choice, I could have chosen and easier one. I would like to note, when I first started playing this game there were very few "special" events, I don't remember there being any victory towers, we had to put up medal producing GBs and medals were hard to come by so progression was slower, if the game became too easy, people would get bored and stop playing, but that is just my opinion. I complained about the PvP game as it did not give us a Doable choice but now it is so I am ok, and will probably play on live server.

Yeah, but IF that's the only things they can think about .... just a few little changings .... They had, together with manual battle, also changing the match making system !!
I still get way too easy +50 point fights (= boring!!) OR just impossible to win ones (=annoying a LOT !!) on + 50 point fight and the + 100 or + 200 are always impossible to win (me in Progressive Era) .... And I didn't stop "trying" this feature from the beginning till today !

Arwaren

Squire
" We also hope to introduce to Beta some time today, ahead of the International release, the opportunity to purchase extra attempts with medals. "
Players in SAAB and SAM will score even more points and take first places in the ranking with even more points ... Not only can they fight who they want, now it will be possible to dream of being in the top 500. They make changes without thinking about the consequences.

Devilsangel

Baronet
As some of you may have already seen, we're expanding testing on this feature to the International Server only starting Monday. This is to both gather additional feedback and also to test the starting modification that participants will be sorted based on their Era to facilitate fair matches.
Looks like only EN for now

jovada

Regent
As some of you may have already seen, we're expanding testing on this feature to the International Server only starting Monday. This is to both gather additional feedback and also to test the starting modification that participants will be sorted based on their Era to facilitate fair matches.
As you are already aware, the forum feedback contrasts greatly with the other feedback we are receiving.

Now i understand all the lying, pinoccio is working there.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
This is not new information, the forum feedback is not consistent with the other feedback we are receiving.

I continue to feedback all of your comments and suggestions for improvements. This feature is still being tested.

Fenix

Viceroy
I tested today again, and again, after forced to lose a fight I got 3 brand new impossible fights... So nothing changed (I am colonial, I might win an age or 2 higher, not 3).
This is simple you can't force players to choose a fight that they know they will lose. I force myself to do that here, I will not do that in live.

1598608631146.png

Yeah, the match making system is still ... I've NO WORDS for it, only big NOOOOO !!!! Start to HATE this feature and all beta testing thing, for what purpose (I'm wondering more and more !!) ?
Or a next +50 points battle,( the other options I can only loose !!) is freaking BORING because it's way TOO EASY .... OR .... the next +50 points battle is extremely ANNOYING !!! (because it's impossible to win and I've to surrender for the I-don't-know-how-many-times ... )
I WANT some REAL Person Versus Person Arena, please !!!!
And yes, I'm very agry and never so disappointed !!

"Testing on International server .... what will be the NEXT step to hold us on a line all the time ... ?
Still a big shame on Inno, especially how they handle us, beta testers ... and talk about mysterious other feedback sources we may not know which ones, so I DO NOT BELIEVE IT !!
In short : we, beta testers just get another stab in the back !

jovada

Regent
I continue to feedback all of your comments and suggestions for improvements. This feature is still being tested.

Just another lie , we all know that once released on the international server it is not only for testing , this only means there is no reverse back.

But explain to me (i'm not asking what your others sources are) how comes that 99.5% of the betacommunity is negative you can have strong positive feedback from other sources??? It can't be the great satisfaction of gameplay cause the gameplay sucks. And even if you adjust the matchmaking that means you will have the same opponent more often and that is really boring ( last 100 fights i had only moideux and placid)

Last edited:

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
I'm sorry but I can't tell you what this other feedback is. It doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it just means I can't tell you what it is.

1BFA

Viceroy
I tested today again, and again, after forced to lose a fight I got 3 brand new impossible fights... So nothing changed (I am colonial, I might win an age or 2 higher, not 3).
This is simple you can't force players to choose a fight that they know they will lose. I force myself to do that here, I will not do that in live.

View attachment 6001

Nothing to check/test or give feedback. There is nothing new here move along.

When Inno changes the feature "Significantly" can test again...

Praeceptor

Marquis
I'm sorry but I can't tell you what this other feedback is. It doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it just means I can't tell you what it is.

I can see no valid reason for the secrecy unless this is untrue.

Forum members, especially beta testers, should have trust in Community Managers to keep them fully informed with accurate information. That trust has been severely tested recently, and will be hard to rebuild.

You are being paid, we are testing for free. We deserve more respect than we are being shown.

Thunderbummy

Marquis
Dear me - going to live EN servers except it is still in testing - hope Inno will be awarding test diamonds to all active EN server players then. Obviously not - lol.
Back to the main point. As the game is currently set up, it is so manifestly unfair to any player outside of the top 100, that within a few days even the most stupid players will realise that they have absolutely no chance of ever winning a top prize. When they further understand that points roll over (-10%) from week to week they will see that there is no chance what so ever of them ever hitting the top. Yes they will be thrown a few more rewards then they currently get but let's be frank, those awards do not really amount to very much. This is a deeply flawed competition and unless Inno make some dramatic changes, it will just crash and burn. I am one of those players that really enjoyed the weekly tower battles. Because of that, I am now on my way to EN live where I will be deleting several cities. It seems a shame to do this after having some of them for 9 years now but this change is the final straw for me. The game has now changes so much that I no longer enjoy it as I used to. Therefore I will not be playing or paying the way that I used to.

Arwaren

Squire
You can buy attempts for medals. In EMA:
2 attempts for 2 medals, later 2 attempts for 3 medals, 1 attempt for 4 medals, 1 attempt for 5 medals etc.
what is the cost in SAAB?
1598614795992.png