• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New GB "Galata"?

you are right, theres a line in code:

"Plunder repel: The first %s you are plundered you have %s% chance to repel it."
Well, that's a failure.
This will do little for new players who are unable to level it far, because they're probably getting attacked more often than they have charges, and the chance will be low.
Stronger players, who already don't get attacked by the large majority of the neighborhood, don't need many charges. And chances are they can level it far enough for the block chance to make attacks unappealing in the first place.

I'd wager this makes the neighborhood even less interactive between top players, and depending on the numbers plundering will be even more of a one-way-street.

Would've been smarter to add an ability that increases interaction between players, in both directions. Such as "after being plundered by a player, their army bonuses are reduced by a factor of X when fighting your armies for 24h". So if you do get plundered, you're encouraged to return the favor. Instead we get a bonus that turns the neighborhood even more into a snooze fest.

Emberguard

Emperor
Would've been smarter to add an ability that increases interaction between players, in both directions. Such as "after being plundered by a player, their army bonuses are reduced by a factor of X when fighting your armies for 24h". So if you do get plundered, you're encouraged to return the favor. Instead we get a bonus that turns the neighborhood even more into a snooze fest.
That would be so much better. Then they can both put it up :D

shad2389

Viceroy
Game developers program the game
Game designers design the game
well then he was right anyways in that case what were they thingking when they decided to post anouncement on live servers for PVP that post should have never existed they should have tested feature on beta first then once beta test is over and beta testers are satisfyed then they should have sent that post on live pvp should have never been programed like that if programers actualy played the game they would have never accepted to code the stupid crap and lately i realy am wundering what INNO team are smoking lately

-Alin-

Emperor
I dont want to make offtopic, but I dont care who and where program, desing and develop this game, for me are simply called devs.
And what I have said a week ago it was mostly a „bad joke” from me, I wasnt thinking someone will quote me for this.

And developers are people who concept the ideas to be implemented in game, or website or whatever, they are just „preparing” new things.

Last edited:
Would have preferred another TA of course. :p Newbies are impossible to get this GB unless they replace the oracle with it...? Newbies are the only ones who need it anyways.

Its not too late inno, make a double GB collections, a BG for GB's. ;) That's something I'd pay SAA money on.

DeletedUser

I would build it. I get plundered once every three months, but if it's only 3x3 and I have nothing better to level up, and if its no age it would not cost much... And if I could piss some neighbours which think they are gods of the game - even better :D

Lady Kaye

Farmer
This new building is a joke, right?

A building that prevents being plundered (size 3x3) is compared to the size of the atlantic museum, which occasionally doubles the plundered things, absolutely unfair.

Am I plundering? YES. Otherwise I woulnd´t have set up the Atlantic Museum!

Am I getting plundered? Not very often, because I´m HARVESTING IN TIME!

There are other options to avoid plundering (shield, harvesting, ...)

There is no need to invent a new building!

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
There is no need to invent a new building!
And why not ?
There are more and more players who stay for long months in the young ages and who plunder the beginners.
Looters have several GBs for them, a protection GB will help beginners and limit dropouts.
Currently the number of players is stagnating (there are no more new worlds), so we must avoid discouraging beginners.

Lady Kaye

Farmer
Currently the number of players is stagnating (there are no more new worlds), so we must avoid discouraging beginners.
I think that I already pointed out, that there are lots of ways to protect oneselves from being plundered, but I repeat them once again:
1. Harvest in time
2. Shield
3. Aiding (trains, hippodromes, ...), including self-aiding
4. taking buildings off the street

My most concern about the new building is, that it is far smaller as the Atlantic Museum. Make it the same size and same price in goods as well as in FP and I´m (almost) okay with it.