• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler New GB "Galata"?

DeletedUser10414

Those colors look very wrong, as if they wouldn't make any sense to be introduced in the game. As for the Great Building itself, I can only expect some new feature and bonus

Adthen

Merchant
Can they also provide new expansions? Unless this is a GB that provides expansions ;) I don't think I have room and still need to build other GBs

derdelyi beta

Merchant
Well, Adthen is in VF, lack of expansions because of camping is not his problem ;)

Then it's required to continously replace old buildings. In my main server I'm in Oceanic Future, and I'm not a diamond spender, so I have only one copy from each event's main prize (from the past ~2,5 years) and I still have some old auxiliary buildings, that can be replaced with better ones. i.e.: last time I have deleted my double maharadja sets. Event main prizes nowadays are far better than the ones 2 years ago.
I'm always wondering when someone complains about lack of space but still has some Terrace Farms or something like that :) In addition it's not required to place all GBs. In a well built city there should be no more than ~20 GBs but I still see cities with 30+ GBs.

This could be a real problem only for heavy diamond spenders, who have 3-4 copies of each event main prize and in their cities their are no real junks to be deleted. But that's another story :)

Luke Stark

Marquis
It would be great if there was a second GB for the GE as at one point inno planned to...was great design, too bad they put that on the shelf and never used it for anything else

qaccy

Emperor
I don't understand those constantly repeating whining for more place. Strategy game, hello! You really do not need all those production, goods nor coins buildings. Seriously, couple of GBs and you are done with it forever. Just try it...

Kinda like whining whenever a new building doesn't have an FP bonus on it, right? ;)

Dessire

Regent
actually you don't need more space if you already have all the expansions, why? because with more expansions you'll have the same problem after filling that new space with buildings. the game right now is in an state of "infinite loop" where every year you can get better event buildings and you must replace old event buildings with the new event buildings 2 years ago a 3x7 building produciny 6fp per day was something great! right now just sucks!, right now a building 6x5 building producing 12 FP per day is something great but for the next year that building just will sucks . . . in this current state, we will have in the future a 4x4 30 FP per day building and that will sucks the next year after that event building too. . .

Havik79

Baronet
I look at it, and to me it seems like a give away small building for, uh is it LGBT month, or is it still gay pride, at least the rainbow colours makes me think that.

derdelyi beta

Merchant
I look at it, and to me it seems like a give away small building for, uh is it LGBT month, or is it still gay pride, at least the rainbow colours makes me think that.

OMG, it's just a random placeholder image, the final GB design will not be this one.... The rainbow color is just added to an existing image of the same size (Oracle of Delphi) to make it clearly visible, it's just a placeholder :D

Havik79

Baronet
OMG, it's just a random placeholder image, the final GB design will not be this one.... The rainbow color is just added to an existing image of the same size (Oracle of Delphi) to make it clearly visible, it's just a placeholder :D

Yeah well these days I just assume gaming companies are pandering, and 9 times out of 10 I am right.

DeletedUser

Kinda like whining whenever a new building doesn't have an FP bonus on it, right? ;)
Nope. Because space is limited and that is why we want new buildings to be better than old ones - not just new... ;)

DeletedUser

This could be a real problem only for heavy diamond spenders, who have 3-4 copies of each event main prize and in their cities their are no real junks to be deleted. But that's another story :)
Heavy diamond spenders have 10+ copies of every good event main prize and they don't mind refilling their whole city every event.