• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback PvP Arena

HossamAly

Merchant
Currently, you can lose points for the first 5 fights of the day. After that, your attacker will gain points but it will not appear on your log as you will not lose further points. This is likely what is happening in this case.
I have to say that's a step in the right direction. From the start it didn't make sense to have a competition where you have a very limited number of (non prmeium) attempts to gain points, and in principle an unlimited number of ways to lose them. You were completely at mercy of the matchmaking algorithm. I this this change can create some balance

Thunderdome

Emperor
Currently, you can lose points for the first 5 fights of the day. After that, your attacker will gain points but it will not appear on your log as you will not lose further points. This is likely what is happening in this case.
So five fights lost and no one can take points from you until the next day.

Okay, now, how do I sign out again? Thought I done saw it all and now I saw it all. Peace.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I have to say that's a step in the right direction. From the start it didn't make sense to have a competition where you have a very limited number of (non prmeium) attempts to gain points, and in principle an unlimited number of ways to lose them. You were completely at mercy of the matchmaking algorithm. I this this change can create some balance

Is it? If it's a foregone conclusion that 5 people are going to find you that can beat you - then it doesn't much matter if it's out of the way fast or if many people pass on you until they come along. As such, does defense have a purpose?

I would agree it helps the status quo "attacking is all that matters" setups not suffer as much. Whether that's a step in the right direction I'm not so sure.

Mostly I think it's a change that's outside the core issues with the feature.

Fenix

Viceroy
I see they removed the PvP Arena thread
I think we all want an explanation of why change something that was not broken in the first place and replace it with something that sucks. Now there is no reason to fight in GE with earlier troops or anywhere else. I would get 2,000 or 3,000 medals before and now only 560. I think you have forgot about the player and how they have built their citys to fight for medals and now you only care about diamonds. The PvP arena is the biggest set back FoE has ever done. So many players will quit. You have taken all the fun out of fighting. This change is something you show put to a vote by the players.

This thing is not ready for beta, and should never be announced in live. He nail it!!

Take as an example my army, I used it to get the medals in several towers, to be able to get the most needed extension required at the beginning.

1595387298514.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Nessie

Baronet
I simply left the so-called PvP Arena, which has nothing to do with PvP and is a complete nonsense anyway. I'm in SAAB so I don't need none of the very poor awards.

I don't like the development of the game, it's just about spending dias (real money). If this development continues, I'll have no problem to leave this games after 8 years of playing. There are many other games which are more fun. For sure i won't be the only one

Last edited:

HossamAly

Merchant
Is it? If it's a foregone conclusion that 5 people are going to find you that can beat you - then it doesn't much matter if it's out of the way fast or if many people pass on you until they come along. As such, does defense have a purpose?

I would agree it helps the status quo "attacking is all that matters" setups not suffer as much. Whether that's a step in the right direction I'm not so sure.

Mostly I think it's a change that's outside the core issues with the feature.
Yes defence is even less relevant now. It is indeed almost guaranteed that people will suffer 5 defeats, but at least this way it's like a daily tax on almost everyone, rather than part of the competition that determines your ranking. Also it avoids absurdities where you can be targeted many more times depending on how popular the algorithm thinks you should be.

I still think the whole concept is flawed and needs a serious rethinking. And still the way it's going now it'll be a competition where top spots will only measure how much diamonds you spent.

DeletedUser

actually now a good defense is a BAD factor

a great defense boost: you are hard opponent. still 5 lost fights a day. each -200. = -1000 points
terrible defense. easy opponent. lost many many fights a day. 5 times losing 50 points = -250 points

4 times as good to have a weak defense bonus :)

Edit: Well unless no one can beat you.... dont even know if we get points for not losing when you are attacked, stoped playing it.

Last edited by a moderator:

bromtor

Squire
Im getting pissed off not a word from dev team, dont get any feeling they lissening to us. Only thing i see is working at the crap we dont want at all.
Pull the crab out off the game have a meeting , evaluate the whole thing learn from mistake now your users getting pissed off and they will walk away with not a good promotion for FoE anymore.
They want feedback from us we want feedback from them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kaymedic

Marquis
Maybe it would be best for you to stop this nonsense and try to rework the pvp arena from scratch to make a really usefull pvp feature. It would be okay to see it again in some month but if it goes live at it is (and minor changes will not do the work) than you will have more negativ feedback than you can imagine.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames

This is now updated to your passive points (losses or gains) only change for the first five battles of the day.

kaymedic

Marquis
Rewards are now slightly better. But you have to be in the best 500. I guess thats possible without spending diamonds and if you are not in an early age ^^

Good direction but by far not enough.

bromtor

Squire
Im so onbelieveble dissapointed i have cleared my town left only some special buildings and the GB i abanden it now all the fun is gone.
City still connected so every one get the chance to get his rewarts and BP from the GB so long old FoE

IM DONE WITH THIS CRAP now pushing it to live servers what i read i have reached my limit now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited: