• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2020

jmb4028

Farmer
People really should be coming up with ways to incorporate and maximize attacking defense here since it remains much more powerful than standard AP.

sirblu

Baronet
Please leave any feedback for the Fall Event 2020 here.
You can find all the details here
Please report any bugs in our bug section here.
I love this event - every year this is by far my favorite - it is the only time I get to bake and I am happy to spend diamonds on it!!!!

DeletedUser7624

Can someone post:
1. Diamond prices for additional ingridients
2. Picture of milestone awards
Please!

In Iron Age. Quest: Finish 8 hour productions 8 times, Pay 7,800 supplies. That number of supplies seem excessive!

For context, a full motivated Butcher makes 1896 supplies in 24 hours. Or, I would have to pick up 130 Supply incidents.

For event it should no more than Pay 1000 Supplies in Iron Age.

Last edited:
Don't like it.
Harvest Barn etc 7 Buildings Ironage > SAAB = 112 OneUp/Renovation Kits
Hippodrome+1Track 3 Buildings Ironage > SAAB = 48 OneUp/Renovation Kits
Governorsvilla 1 Building Ironage > SAAB = 16 OneUp/Renovation Kits

Sinitar

Regent
Don't like it.
who did he write that you need 112 OneUp/Renovation kits? ahahhaha
are you need the happiness of pieces? only this will change in the set
It require the main building harvest barn as governor's villa:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Don't like it.
By the time you will reach SAAB from IA you will change your city layout 3 times entirely. You will not even remember you had some barn back then...

ffblackice

Farmer
Summer event isn't lived yet, fall event is coming in beta. As usual, the event building is huge, 6X7 on full set ... bigger and bigger, no space to put.

ffblackice

Farmer
In Iron Age. Quest: Finish 8 hour productions 8 times, Pay 7,800 supplies. That number of supplies seem excessive!

For context, a full motivated Butcher makes 1896 supplies in 24 hours. Or, I would have to pick up 130 Supply incidents.

For event it should no more than Pay 1000 Supplies in Iron Age.
As long as you have 4 IA production buildings, 7800 supplies shouldn't be a problem. I have more than enough in IA.
1595283449985.png

As long as you have 4 IA production buildings, 7800 supplies shouldn't be a problem. I have more than enough in IA.
For new people to the game, they're actually using up all of their coin and supply constantly with buildings and tech. As soon as they have enough, they spend it. They're not hanging around the ages doing repeat quests and gathering millions before moving up techs like some of us seasoned people.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
the basic layout by contrast with the barn makes sense for someone who space is no object for:
1595289890019.png
20 FP, 12% Attack, 8% defense in ~47.5 squares accounting for needing weird road accomodations (or extra space to ring it like in their picture). It probably adds the most FP to your city for a basic player from the event as it makes use of the barn you're likely going to get anyways. But isn't as space-efficient at anything as other specialized layouts.

my favorite for attacking army stats:

1595289627130.png
5 FP, 15 goods, 48% Attack, 16% Defense, 38 squares (remaining 4 to be used up by 4xsentinel outpost for another 16% defense), no road needed. I don't like the idea of extra Ochre Yards because they're far less space efficient than the alternative of just more sentinel outposts. But they do have the advantage of being a roadless support for wheat fields. 8 Fields is probably going to take a little diamonds at least though since 6 is the amount they've likely targeted for you to win naturally.

for FP:
1595289696372.png
road only needed on one side, 3x7. Makes 13 FP, 15 goods, and gives 12% attack bonus in 22.5 squares (all more space-efficient than the normal layout). 5 fields should be a cinch given that 6 are needed for the normal layout. I think this is what I'll likely aim for in most of my live servers.

(Standard disclaimer for my layouts: I consider top to be the top-right of my screen in my head so my layouts are made in that regard. if you consider the top-left to be the top instead they still work, just everything is rotated by 90 degrees)