• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2020

coolyfooly

Squire
i got 12% attack and 8% defense for attacking army on event buildings for EMA age, any one of high age also get the same? just woundering if they scale or not with age

DeletedUser9570

there has not been 1 event set buildings that could ever be aided before so its safe to assume it wont be motivatable.
I don't expect that either. But event buildings should also not be plunderable since a plundered event building means a considerable loss.

Zeitlose

Merchant
In the description of the event which pops up by logging in for the first time after event has started, I thought I have read something about a special prize for those who bake one of each possible cakes. Since I don't read about this in your announcement in the forum, I am not sure, whether I remember right. And of course I can't get the description window again ...

what about this? did I read wrong? (sorry, I would have taken a closer look if I would have known that this is not written in the announcement in the forum ;) )

Zeitlose

Merchant
In the description of the event which pops up by logging in for the first time after event has started, I thought I have read something about a special prize for those who bake one of each possible cakes. Since I don't read about this in your announcement in the forum, I am not sure, whether I remember right. And of course I can't get the description window again ...

what about this? did I read wrong? (sorry, I would have taken a closer look if I would have known that this is not written in the announcement in the forum ;) )

okay, I could reread the description window at my friends game. I am wrong, nothing about baking each cake, just filling the table. Sorry again. :D

DeletedUser7624

So, there is only building with attack for attacking army?

DeletedUser5324

if you're able to get 3 wheat fields and 2 of the 1 by 3 fields this will do.
much luck ;)
i presume that it will be virtually impossible to gather a set which would fit the individual requirements with
imho Inno had better created something more simple and invested the saved developer time otherwise.
e.g. a feature which allows to easily exchange coins into FPs seems much more useful to me than another set puzzle

Last edited by a moderator: