• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2020

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
if you're able to get 3 wheat fields and 2 of the 1 by 3 fields this will do.
much luck ;)

All of the fields come by selection kit - so if you're willing to give up your fully supported barn to prefer a different layout it shouldn't be much of a problem. And it's 4 wheat fields, 1 of each of the 1x3s, and 2 Ochre Yards for the setup I'm guessing he's referring to :) (One of about 3 or 4 alternate layouts I've thought of so far).

Sinitar

Regent
if you're able to get 3 wheat fields and 2 of the 1 by 3 fields this will do.
much luck ;)
i presume that it will be virtually impossible to gather a set which would fit the individual requirements with
imho Inno had better created something more simple and invested the saved developer time otherwise.
e.g. a feature which allows to easily exchange coins into FPs seems much more useful to me than another set puzzle
none luck to gain this set with that pieces
Instead of full set you need much lucky without spending diamonds

coolyfooly

Squire
I like they making the rewards and stats better for these sets. So good on inno for making the stats decent for the set.

DeletedUser7624

its a good set for attack, u can currently do a 5x6 setup which is same size of Summer event villa and get 36% attack out of it which is more requiring no roads.
Can you share a scheme for it please?

Umbrathor

Baronet
Blown away by the bonuses of the barn and fields. Wow. 12fp and 35! goods from the barn, 3 fp from sunflowers, 8fp from begonia, another 15 goods from scarecrow, 12% att4att from wheat (iron age), 8% def4att from ochre, and coin, supply and def army bonuses as well. The area it takes is still huge, but the rewards are huge too. Beside the barn, only sunflower and primrose need road. So if you don't care about the bonuses for the def army you can skip the road on that side, and opt to have the road on top or bottom, and move the sunflowers next to that road. That's a pretty good setup.

DeletedUser

I like the bonuses, but this set is HUGE. 6x7 with roads... But first, let me see if it's obtainable without diaxes, that is always question with your math, Inno people.

Sinitar

Regent
I like the bonuses, but this set is HUGE. 6x7 with roads... But first, let me see if it's obtainable without diaxes, that is always question with your math, Inno people.
Here it's improbably you take all the pieces without diamonds IF you're lucky with ingredients obtain especially to incidents and you need only the bronze league.
Today I got 4 ingredients from incidents

Sinitar

Regent
Is that really possible, 5x6 with 3x12% attack boost and no roads at all?.
Yes,it's possible gain the first set without problem..
None piece need road so they are as decorations
You can take that pieces from:
2 questline
1 bronze league
4 gran prize
For the 2nd set, you need luck and reach the silver league obtaining from:
2 questline
2 silver league
5 gran prize
Is the attack boost static or dynamic, meaning 12% for all ages or does it scale.
Is static like sakura rocks

Havik79

Baronet
Well, thanks for the info mate, Will definitely get 2 on main when it goes live, I fully intend to spend diamonds when this is on live servers, I only need 2 upgrades for a second Appleton, and then will go for a 3rd and with 2 of those sets will push me over 700 attack boost.

Hate to be a pain, but any chance for a larger image of the layout and names of the parts, even if short hand, thanks.

Last edited: