• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2020

GateKeeper

Baronet
The Gold Prizes have been placed on that list due to the impact that they can have on the game to players at all levels. They would also appear as Daily Specials in any other Event.
You can always Refresh a wheel if you do not like the Gold Prize.

However if they could be moved which of the Silver Prizes would you have moved to Green to make way for your Gold rejects and which of the Green would you remove altogether?
No kidding you can refresh the wheel that was kind of my as the main point lol and refreshing the wheel is only currently at a 6.25% chance of getting something you want on the wheel, again that was my point. If the prizes were moved to Silver or Green that I mentioned, i don't think anything in Silver or Green would then have to be removed, its just more options in those circles. Do people actually spin the wheel in hoping to get Green or Silver circle prizes? Probably few players do, maybe something specific they need for their town, or daily quest, etc, but it has to be that the vast majority is going for the Golden prize circle.

Ok so lets say the event doesn't change with lowering the amount of golden prize selection, nor does Inno add the 2 time option on the golden circle. What if we get 1 "free" refresh a day? So removing the "refresh AND spin" option, again only once a day, after you use "refresh" than it goes back to "refresh and spin" ?

So my suggestions are, and to be clear these are OR's, not AND's ;)
1. lower the amount of golden prizes so that the chance of finding the item we want on the wheel is better than 6.25%, or
2. adding 2 prizes to the same Golden Circle (i.e. like the Silver prizes), or
3. adding a free refresh wheel option, once per day.

Last edited:
I may be wrong but that's how I see the problem:
- we get 96 doubloons : 73 doubloons as quest rewards, 20 doubloons as daily rewards, 3 doublons to begin (I think?) ;
- we need c. 110 doubloons for a level 9 Villa : we get level 1 and 2 upgrades as quest rewards, one upgrade as the first grand prize (more or less 10 doubloons) and then one every other grand prize (more or less 20 doubloons per upgrade).

Could we find one doubloon per day in the incidents, everything would be fine but it's clearly not the case.

Please explain me how we can get the last level without diamonds.

Sinitar

Regent
- we get 96 doubloons : 73 doubloons as quest rewards, 20 doubloons as daily rewards, 3 doublons to begin (I think?) ;
- we need c. 110 doubloons for a level 9 Villa : we get level 1 and 2 upgrades as quest rewards, one upgrade as the first grand prize (more or less 10 doubloons) and then one every other grand prize (more or less 20 doubloons per upgrade).

Could we find one doubloon per day in the incidents, everything would be fine but it's clearly not the case.

we have a total 99 doubloons but as you wrote,we need another 11...probably I'll finished by my part the primary prize,but if I honest,I bought 3 doubloons at begine ,so after I'll count -3 at total

GateKeeper

Baronet

Beginning of the Event =3
Doubloons Daily Connections 22 x 1=22
Doubloons Completing Main Quests 34 x 1=34
Doubloons Completing Daily Quests 20 x 1 + 1 x 2= 22
Doubloons Milestone Bonus 1 x 8 + 1 x 10= 18
Total 99 Doubloons

Thunderdome

Emperor
COINS?
which genius Thought of this?
Coins? Yes, let me rush and buy some diamonds so I can get 2-3 chances per spin to get Coins, you know because 5 Billion coins are not enough.
Coins?
I still haven't found the threshold on where the FP buying stops at when buying with coins. I guess I won't know with the 130 million I have laying around.

1592782420899.png
And this, boys and girls, is where paradoxes happen... I just won that Guard Post Selection Kit and the ticker shows an entry that someone else won it right after I spun. It's understandable that it might happen before I spun for it, but it gets to be confusing if it shows in the news ticker that one might think the wheel is broken.

Suggestion: How about keeping the main announcement to just the latest spin and keep the newsticker to the last few spins so that way we don't get confused and abruptly report this as a bug?

Last edited:

Herr Voxner

Merchant
I like the above suggestion for changing the announcement to the latest spin only. The cycling announcement flash is not intuitive and is difficult (especially at first) to understand in a glance. One static announcement (latest spin with time SINCE that spin... i.e. 22 minutes ago) would be better. The newsticker is ok, I like seeing back farther to see how many refreshes have happened.

jtrucker

Baronet
And is it mandatory that we "have" to get max lvl without diamonds? I don't think Inno ever promised that (or where would they get their income? Just from people who want to have second prize?)
Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have max lvl for free, I even think that we should just as a reward for the amount of time we spend at the game. I'm just not sure Inno ever promised in their business model that it will be the case.

Anyway, I don't think I'll get the max either. I didn't bother to count the total of doublons beforehand, but now, 8 days to go = 16 more doublons = 16 more compasses. And 36 steps to go for one more lvl. That is more than average 2 steps per compass, so it is unlikely. But as anything in the summer event, this too depends on luck and nothing else, so we'll see.

Emberguard

Emperor
[...] However if they could be moved which of the Silver Prizes would you have moved to Green to make way for your Gold rejects and which of the Green would you remove altogether?
[...] And some prizes that nobody wants could disappear (for example, the victory towers, even if upgraded are useless, they are not material to be a silver prize).
Medals, Guard Post and Sunken Treasure, have no impact at all in the game; SoK can easily be attained in the GE (and is becoming useless, even if upgraded).
The golden prizes exists not because they have an impact, but because the nest and the boat may have, they are simply there to dilute the possibility for that 2 prizes to appear.
I disagree about your verdict on the sunken treasure having no impact. I’d have said it has a huge impact

Thunderdome

Emperor
I rather get the sunken treasure among the other stuff. The guard post (defender edition) gives 5% defense to the defending armies, so that would be useful against those who aren't a Clifford. Medals would be useful to me since some of the levels for GE do require them for negotiation, but also I am still grabbing more real estate for expanding my city. SoK's I can do without at this stage of my game play (but would be good for those who are needing a nice FP fix and have friends who can motivate). Victory Towers are a hell no by me as they give out a small amount of medals within a week (typically a waste of space and time), so I can sell them to the AD and stock up on what I need.

And is it mandatory that we "have" to get max lvl without diamonds? I don't think Inno ever promised that (or where would they get their income? Just from people who want to have second prize?)
Not really. It would be nice if all the beta players get a free max building for testing (when diamonds are not enough) but I don't sweat it.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have max lvl for free, I even think that we should just as a reward for the amount of time we spend at the game. I'm just not sure Inno ever promised in their business model that it will be the case.
Of course it's not mandatory. But it would be a first: hence my surprise. In previous events, we sometimes had to be smart and play well to get the level max. Here, there's no being smart or not, it's pure luck.

Sl8yer

Regent
FoE is becoming a Slot Machine .... where everything has the objective of taking diamonds from you.

Before the fan boys say "but you don't have to spend" ....

Well, it's that food dilemma, nobody forces you to eat, but you need to eat if you want to stay alive right?

You die if you stop playing FoE? :eek: