• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2020

DeletedUser10299

Anyone else having an issue with the villa being invisible on mobile devices but showing up fine on PCs? On a PC my villa works fine, I get the attack bound and can collect FP. On my iPad, the villa is invisible. I still get the attack bonus but can not collect FP by tapping on the "blank" space where I know the villa sits

Attachments

• iPAd.jpg
    iPAd.jpg
    499 KB · Views: 27
  • PC .jpg
    PC .jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator:

Sinitar

Regent
Anyone else having an issue with the villa being invisible on mobile devices but showing up fine on PCs? On a PC my villa works fine, I get the attack bound and can collect FP. On my iPad, the villa is invisible. I still get the attack bonus but can not collect FP by tapping on the "blank" space where I know the villa sits
as dudettas said,you need patience to have the next upgrade in your iPad...Else use puffin ;)

Herr Voxner

Merchant
Excellent job with changes to the main prize GV, we gave feedback and you listened! Thank you so much!! Definitely would spend diamonds on governs villa now! Awesome! :D

DeletedUser7624

Before change of GV I used to have 22% attack in colonial on lvl9 now I have 21

-Alin-

Emperor
I do not think with the last 12 doublons from this event I will be able to get the last upgrade kit for Villa ...
I have not lost any daily and I got 6 doublons so far from incidents and aren't enough too ...
I will not spend any diamond, I tought every event building at max level should be free for everyone, but it isn't this time.

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg

Inno, please make something with your forum, I hate to loose time resizing every image I want to share here in a „spoiler” because this platform reject a „1 MB” image higher, lol, are you kiddin? ...
I can post the link here from lightshot, but again, time lost.
Mostly of my time I am using winbtn-shift-s for clipboard screen shots.

Last edited:

6zeva9

Baronet
Latest Summer Event Update contains "Thanks to your feedback on the event so far, we've reviewed the rewarded Doubloons, and the latter part of the questline will now be rewarded with 2 Doubloons rather than 1. It should now be possible to fully upgrade your Governor's Villa without the need to find sufficient incidents in and around your city."

Thank you for the additional 7 Doubloons on the 24th.

With 6 days to go, does this mean that the last 6 Quests will all give 2 Doubloons?

Also will all the Daily Event Quests give 2 Doubloons when it goes to the live servers or only the last 2 weeks worth?
If it is ALL the Daily Event Quests, will those that have not reached them yet or are still working their way through them on Beta be able to get the 2 Doubloons for each when they complete them?

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
The remaining daily quests (after the next update) should give Doubloons as this falls in the latter half of the questline. If you are behind on the quests the double Doubloons will only take effect after a point, as the early quests still receive only 1 Doubloon.

I cannot confirm for the live servers what the rewards will be as everything on the Beta server is subject to change.

I think it´s very difficult to reach all Level from the villa without diamont investigation. So you loose fun while playing the gane.
I hope, you know what i mean because english is not my native language

jtrucker

Baronet
I think it´s very difficult to reach all Level from the villa without diamont investigation.
not difficult... Impossible...
I did all I could. To reach max lvl I still need 28 steps in the sailing part. And only 5 more days/tasks = 10 doubloons, So I would have to have all but two compasses with 3 steps. I would more likely win a lottery jackpot than to have 10 compasses in the row with 3 steps o_O

Thunderdome

Emperor
I don't die, but you must die if you stop talking idiots in this forum for just one day, right?
I sure hope not. The village would be at a loss.

The remaining daily quests (after the next update) should give Doubloons as this falls in the latter half of the questline. If you are behind on the quests the double Doubloons will only take effect after a point, as the early quests still receive only 1 Doubloon.
Hmm, I will have to check if the update happened as I was mouse click happy to collect my doubloon for the day. I am only 6 quests away from completing (yep the waiting game, yet again) and hopefully will get my final upgrade for a building that will sit in inventory until I have space for it, lol.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
The deployment for today has not yet taken place, I will post in the Daily Changelog thread when it does :)

Havik79

Baronet
I was on my last spin, it would not let me press the stop button when it finely stopped it showed, and still does that I have 7 doubloons left, I just finished today's quest.

-Alin-

Emperor

I cannot confirm for the live servers what the rewards will be as everything on the Beta server is subject to change.

Now everything is ok :)
I can have Villa at level 9.