• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2020

The Lady Ann

Baronet
I have felt the last two event here and the spring event are now going the way of pay to play, you want a fully upgraded event building? simples buy diamonds :eek::eek::eek:

I have done the maths for the Villa and no way can you get it top level without paying, where as normally with a bit of dedication you usually could get a top level event building but this time unless the compasses give you 3 moves every time you are going to have to buy diamonds o_O

Fully agree with what was wrote on above post.
For some time this is a case in the game.
Sameless imbalance between players who spend diamonds and those who can't affort to.
As for the event itself.
Last summer (2019) the event was realeased and the end date was set up to 21 or 22/08 :mad:
Those dates are probably the dates that most people worldwide have their vacation time.
What could be the reason to realease an event that many players won't be in possition to finish.
I would really like to hear devs pov on this.
When I wrote about it to local support I received the ironic answer that it is not obligatory to complete an event !!!!!!!!!!
Of course, maybe not play the game itself I would say.
Anyway, thiis is ancient history.
Let's hope this year the event will be realised at a more suitable date.
My suggestion for any future summer events will be that either the events should be without daily quest allowing players to complete them or to be released at a timetable that will include more days in September.

Aloy GAIA

Farmer
Still no incidents with duobloon, don't think I will get the fully upgraded governer's villa at the end of the event.

Retired Guy

Marquis
I've found a couple doubloon incidents, but pretty sure we're still going to come up short at the end for a fully leveled Governor's Villa

Sinitar

Regent
I have felt the last two event here and the spring event are now going the way of pay to play, you want a fully upgraded event building? simples buy diamonds :eek::eek::eek:

I have done the maths for the Villa and no way can you get it top level without paying, where as normally with a bit of dedication you usually could get a top level event building but this time unless the compasses give you 3 moves every time you are going to have to buy diamonds o_O
or only if you're an impeccable lucky like me gaining 7 doubloons by incidents at the moment and for 2 days for 15 compasses with 3 moves in a row

Beta-OD

Squire
As a free player, I have no real issue with those paying getting a maxed building that I can't, especially if I can finish the building later, be it from DC or next years event.

At level 7, you are still getting a decent building producing everything the maxed building gets, just not as much. Above L7, the building is just more efficient. IMHO, that is the way the buildings should be set up if you aren't going to 'guarantee' everyone a chance at a maxed building.

Too many of the previous events, only at the last level, did you get the best part of it.

Examples:
Olympic Treasury, only get the defense for attacking at L10.
Crow's Nest, only get diamonds at L8.
Abandoned Asylum, only gets attack boost at L9.

Buildings designed like the Governor's Villa where you get a very decent building, even not maxed, to me, is okay to be the standard.

Thank you to the people who pay to play which allows me to play for free.

DeletedUser

As a free player, I have no real issue with those paying getting a maxed building that I can't, especially if I can finish the building later, be it from DC or next years event.
OMG, everybody with a little sense in their minds love P2W players. Still, not being able to have maxed building doing event from top to bottom is weak. Paying players just have 2, 3, 10 of them - and nobody has issues with that...

Last edited by a moderator:

Beta-OD

Squire
Still, not being able to have maxed building doing event from top to bottom is weak.

To you its weak, to me, its who cares. Honestly, the differences are negligible.

L7 BA - 30 Goods, 2 Troops and 14% attack
vs
L9 BA - 40 Goods, 4 troops and 20% attack

The difference is 10 goods, 2 troops and 6% attack, in the daily scheme of this game doesn't matter.

DeletedUser

To you its weak, to me, its who cares. Honestly, the differences are negligible.

L7 BA - 30 Goods, 2 Troops and 14% attack
vs
L9 BA - 40 Goods, 4 troops and 20% attack

The difference is 10 goods, 2 troops and 6% attack, in the daily scheme of this game doesn't matter.
Well, it does matter to me. 6% here, 6 % there and before you know it, you lack power to fight troops and wonder why...

Besides, I think for effort there should be prize, not half of prize, because "who cares".

DeletedUser9746

I just spent my final 25 Doubloons to win 1 goddamn ship upgrade by spinning the wheel, and... I got NOTHING!!!

Inno, you are cheating, and you're doing just about anything to force us to buy diamonds... but no, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

GateKeeper

Baronet
yes the Golden prizes are going to be very hard to grab 2 of the same item. There are 16 Golden Circles prizes, which is way too many to begin with. Not including incidents we have 99 tries, pre diamond purchase. The Golden prize options should be brought down to 10 or 12 prize options. Remove or push these items to silver or green; Villa Level 1, SoK, Medals, Guard Post, Sunken Treasure, and Ship selection kit. Currently we have a 6.25% to even get the Golden Prize on your wheel. Than we you have a 11% chance on winning that. When we are lucky enough to even get the prize we want on the wheel, we have other players spinning for the same prize. So the chances are that we will be lucky to get only 1 or 2 of the Golden Prize items we target.

No one should give themselves false hope, by thinking in this current prize system that we are going to get a Crows Nest maxed leveled starting from level 1 in this event. It appears the intent of the wheel golden prizes is to give players a rare chance to get that 1 or 2 levels of the Crows Nest, or pirate ship.

Yes disappointing event indeed, as it was last year as well, and very boring. If Inno doesn't want to lower the amount of Golden prize options, then how about adding the chance to win Golden prizes twice on the same wheel? Keep green at 4 chances, silver keep at 2 or maybe move to 3 chances, and Golden move to 2 chances.

6zeva9

Baronet
yes the Golden prizes are going to be very hard to grab 2 of the same item. There are 16 Golden Circles prizes, which is way too many to begin with. Not including incidents we have 99 tries, pre diamond purchase. The Golden prize options should be brought down to 10 or 12 prize options. Remove or push these items to silver or green; Villa Level 1, SoK, Medals, Guard Post, Sunken Treasure, and Ship selection kit. Currently we have a 6.25% to even get the Golden Prize on your wheel. Than we you have a 11% chance on winning that. When we are lucky enough to even get the prize we want on the wheel, we have other players spinning for the same prize. So the chances are that we will be lucky to get only 1 or 2 of the Golden Prize items we target.

No one should give themselves false hope, by thinking in this current prize system that we are going to get a Crows Nest maxed leveled starting from level 1 in this event. It appears the intent of the wheel golden prizes is to give players a rare chance to get that 1 or 2 levels of the Crows Nest, or pirate ship.

Yes disappointing event indeed, as it was last year as well, and very boring. If Inno doesn't want to lower the amount of Golden prize options, then how about adding the chance to win Golden prizes twice on the same wheel? Keep green at 4 chances, silver keep at 2 or maybe move to 3 chances, and Golden move to 2 chances.
The Gold Prizes have been placed on that list due to the impact that they can have on the game to players at all levels. They would also appear as Daily Specials in any other Event.
You can always Refresh a wheel if you do not like the Gold Prize.

However if they could be moved which of the Silver Prizes would you have moved to Green to make way for your Gold rejects and which of the Green would you remove altogether?

Fenix

Viceroy
The Gold Prizes have been placed on that list due to the impact that they can have on the game to players at all levels. They would also appear as Daily Specials in any other Event.
You can always Refresh a wheel if you do not like the Gold Prize.

However if they could be moved which of the Silver Prizes would you have moved to Green to make way for your Gold rejects and which of the Green would you remove altogether?

I like this grand prize, and will be very useful to me.
That said, my opinion is that the boat and the lighthouse should appear more often.
And some prizes that nobody wants could disappear (for example, the victory towers, even if upgraded are useless, they are not material to be a silver prize).

Medals, Guard Post and Sunken Treasure, have no impact at all in the game; SoK can easily be attained in the GE (and is becoming useless, even if upgraded).
The golden prizes exists not because they have an impact, but because the nest and the boat may have, they are simply there to dilute the possibility for that 2 prizes to appear.

Last edited:

LastWarrior

Regent
The odds of getting a gold prize have been drastically adjusted down, the chances of getting one now are very slim.
I think this needs to be adjusted back to what it used to be.
As for not being able to get the main prize fully upgraded..... that is one I do not agree with, surely INNO get enough without forcing this to Diamonds.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
The odds of getting a gold prize have been drastically adjusted down, the chances of getting one now are very slim.
I think this needs to be adjusted back to what it used to be.
As for not being able to get the main prize fully upgraded..... that is one I do not agree with, surely INNO get enough without forcing this to Diamonds.
What changed? It has been the current way since at least two years ago I think.

I assume you mean that the weaker prices are on the wheel multiple times and do not vanish on their first role - but that was the mechanic 3 years ago only AFAIK.

Regarding not getting the main prize... Yeah, they calculate the free currency quite tightly in recent events (archaelogy was an exception). But as far as I have seen, it still was quite possible to get the full main prize when collecting all the incidents. The doubloons seem very rare though.

Logain Sedai

Baronet
I got my first dooblon in the incident !
Still, I am not sure I will be able to get all the levels for my Gov House (without using diamonds).
I hope it will be an exception in Event Buildings, because normally if you play actively for an event you can get the final building at its max level.
It would be a bad move from Inno to make players buy diamonds in order to complete an event.