• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2020

MerleCorey

Farmer
FPs added to Villa! And more boost! Thank you Inno gods! :D
nice, but more importantly, has the wheel stopped following the mouse so I can finally go back playing? haven't touched beta because of it since I mentioned the issue on the 10th June, so wondering if I need to ready myself to give up live server as well when that event starts...

Thunderbummy

Marquis
Dubloons from incidents are becoming increasingly rare? Nothing at all in the past 5 days and only a couple before that. Since Dudettas stated early on that the event is balanced to allow for these, the balancing needs further review or the maxed out grand prize will not happen without diamond spend.

DeletedUser

nice, but more importantly, has the wheel stopped following the mouse so I can finally go back playing? haven't touched beta because of it since I mentioned the issue on the 10th June, so wondering if I need to ready myself to give up live server as well when that event starts...
Dunno, I play on app, therefore without mouse...

qaccy

Emperor
I'll go on record as being probably the only person disappointed that Inno caved and ended up putting FP on the Villa after all. As I said in an earlier post, I thought it was pretty cool that they were willing to be daring and put in an event prize that didn't produce any FP whatsoever. Could've stuck with that idea and just tweaked the other stuff instead and it would've been fine IMO. The attack boost alone now looks pretty dang good, and then all that other stuff on top of it? Compared to the Abandoned Asylum, this thing even looks to be rather overpowered now (even by power creep standards).

qaccy

Emperor
Hm...I suppose I'll concede that with the caveat that it takes a lot of luck or some diamonds to max it out, the new version of the Villa may be fine as-is. Tradeoff for not being relatively easily obtainable for free, at least not to max level.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I personally do not have anything against that approach:
- have a decent/good building without spending diamonds
- get a very good building when spending a few diamonds
- get multiple buildings when spending a s**tload of diamonds

The main point is, that the "unfinished" buildings for the FTP players should be decent looking - not like the colossus last year that still had the scaffolding.

Umbrathor

Baronet
View attachment 5572
And this, boys and girls, is where paradoxes happen... I just won that Guard Post Selection Kit and the ticker shows an entry that someone else won it right after I spun. It's understandable that it might happen before I spun for it, but it gets to be confusing if it shows in the news ticker that one might think the wheel is broken.

Suggestion: How about keeping the main announcement to just the latest spin and keep the newsticker to the last few spins so that way we don't get confused and abruptly report this as a bug?
Incorrect, the time from the ticker spin on the frame and the one in the list are very far apart, they did not happen at the same time. Prediction: Darviva had just won the Guard Post when you originally opened the event window. You had that event window open for hours, until another guard post appeared, and then you spun and won it.

Umbrathor

Baronet
And is it mandatory that we "have" to get max lvl without diamonds? I don't think Inno ever promised that (or where would they get their income? Just from people who want to have second prize?)
It is their basic promise and has been for several years now that you can get the main prize to max. if you finish the event and log in daily (inciddents, daily dubloon etc.)
So I expect that if the majority of beta players cannot max the villa due to a lack of dubloons, they will change it for Live and maybe even compensate the beta players.

And they probably make most of their diamonds from people who want to have the main prize multiple times.

No, it still moves. I imagine it will be changed for live, but not for beta.

The main prize is fantastic. The event is boring. Not enough tasks to do and not enough doubloons available to earn.
Now, there are still 10 or 11 days of waiting left.

Is dragging it for 10-11 days really necessary? Is it to have me to login every day and make your statistics look good?
Wow. Just wow. There is an entire game, not just an event. If the event kept us busy for the entire time, we would not get to play GE, GBG, GvG...

They are giving people a chance to not have to work their asses off on the first few days - or during the entire duration even. I'm happy for that. Nothing wrong with waiting for a few days. Practice patience, @TwoRivers. You seem to have too little of it.

I just spent my final 25 Doubloons to win 1 goddamn ship upgrade by spinning the wheel, and... I got NOTHING!!!

Inno, you are cheating, and you're doing just about anything to force us to buy diamonds... but no, thank you.

Another wow, just wow post. Third time @MasterMans posts in this thread, and every time it was just to vent his frustration at being unlucky with his spins. Yeah, that sucks. I get it. But it's not cheating, you know it isn't. It is just really bad luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fenix

Viceroy
The thread "Neighbours are from 3 eras higher????" make me think.
The prizes on the wheel relate to the era (the houses for example). In a mixed neighbourhood, with several eras, from what era will be the prizes?

Thunderdome

Emperor
Incorrect, the time from the ticker spin on the frame and the one in the list are very far apart, they did not happen at the same time. Prediction: Darviva had just won the Guard Post when you originally opened the event window. You had that event window open for hours, until another guard post appeared, and then you spun and won it.
I just got to train my eye and mind to say "it was in the past". Although, still be nice for the announcement to display the latest and not the last few spins so people like me (old men and women) won't get confused, especially when trying for the same prizes as your neighbors. The newsticker can still have the list of spins done.

I should be getting units from the CE then, lol. Except, in my view are units for my current age, PME.

qaccy

Emperor
The thread "Neighbours are from 3 eras higher????" make me think.
The prizes on the wheel relate to the era (the houses for example). In a mixed neighbourhood, with several eras, from what era will be the prizes?

The neighborhood sharing the wheel doesn't really change the functionality that events have to change certain prizes based on the age the player is in. It's no different from winning units or buildings of your age in any other event, really.

However, that screenshot from @1CCX is certainly odd, because based on what I just said there should never be prizes from two different ages available at the same time. I wonder if that's a bug?

Sinitar

Regent
It's a good opportunity for a lower era player to forget all other prizes and get the higher unites.
I should be getting units from the CE then, lol. Except, in my view are units for my current age, PME.
I changed the era after the neighbourhood was changed;) so the others players were in previsious era and me in one higher,so as dudettas said,you win things from your era

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
The prize on the wheel is "light unit" or "large coins package" for example - when you look at a prize or win it that information is translated into your current age.