• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

Luke Stark

Marquis
I got 121 points for the hard chest...which is indeed different from the times I got hundreds K points for that in the past...I just wonder how to get now in the top ten in my leaque since they all have still crazy amount of points...if I get 121 points for a won HARD fight, just 1 out of 3, how the frack do I get to 2k points to be in the top ten?

Sinitar

Regent
I got 121 points for the hard chest...which is indeed different from the times I got hundreds K points for that in the past...I just wonder how to get now in the top ten in my leaque since they all have still crazy amount of points...if I get 121 points for a won HARD fight, just 1 out of 3, how the frack do I get to 2k points to be in the top ten?
With 0 point opponents?

Luke Stark

Marquis
I didnt knew about change in the event, so I didnt payed attention to the points of the opponent :/
ps. BUT it should only be logical that we get the most amount of points for winning a match with the hard chest, right? :D

Thunderbummy

Marquis
OK, this is still totally unfathomable. 3 wins against the best opposition on offer - total haul - 111 points. Can someone from Inno please explain how this crazy tournament actually works PLEASE.

AllamHRK

Baronet
OK, this is still totally unfathomable. 3 wins against the best opposition on offer - total haul - 111 points. Can someone from Inno please explain how this crazy tournament actually works PLEASE.
Not even he knows kkk

Sometimes I think it's an AI that creates things in the game. kk

qaccy

Emperor
The tournament scoring should just award points based on the difficulty/success rate for winning. Lower success rate, more points. That should really be it. It'll still be set up so that it favors spending a lot of diamonds in order to be at the top of the rankings, but honestly that's totally fine. I think the game's kinda been too lenient these past few years with regard to appeasing the ones who play for free/don't spend very many diamonds. If something's attached to an event where pretty much only diamond spenders can win big, I don't see a problem with that. There's still plenty of event available for free.

I will say that it should still be the case that whatever the main event prize is, should be obtainable (and upgraded to max) without any spending if the player puts in the work to 'complete' the event. Diamonds should only come into play when it comes to winning extra copies, but not the one players get from quests.

I am completely confused by this event. For me, it has been a disaster and I have stopped participating. Normally, I achieve bronze/silver category in all events but this one is frustrating and disappointing. I'm finished and will not even start the event on my main worlds.

Umbrathor

Baronet
I am completely confused by this event. For me, it has been a disaster and I have stopped participating. Normally, I achieve bronze/silver category in all events but this one is frustrating and disappointing. I'm finished and will not even start the event on my main worlds.
Tom, coud you explain what confused you? And how it should be improved? Currently your post is merely a ragequit, and that doesn't give any pointers about what should be changed.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
This event, not sure what to say :oops:

The event it self is fun, even when I'm not doing to well in it.

BUT

This very big football stadium, I hate it, where do I place it in my town, what do I have to remove to find space for it?
Do it fit my town, sure not, it is way to big and I really do not like foodball :D.
What about people in young age, it will mess up their whole town.

However the goods, FP and Def for Attack are worth the place.
So maybe I will find the place.:)

Last edited:

Thunderbummy

Marquis
Please, please, please Inno, just tell us how it works. I have just beaten the top ranked player with over 2000 more ranking points than me. My reward = 111 ranking points. All I want to do is work out what I have to do to get a decent result. So far I have tried every combination of everything that I can think of. The results are so totally inconsistent that it is impossible to draw any meaningful conclusion.

DeletedUser7624

@Bella once you already gave super clear answer so my hope is on you again. Do I get right that if in the very beginning of event if I don't spend any diamonds on player cards (so I have only 5 player all lvl 1) I might face situation in training mode that I will have only 1 or 2 possible moves instead of 3 (as normal). If so is there a chance I will face 0 (none) options to choose from or this unlikely scenario will be skipped automatically? Thank you in advance!

podkap1970

Emperor
Please, please, please Inno, just tell us how it works. I have just beaten the top ranked player with over 2000 more ranking points than me. My reward = 111 ranking points. All I want to do is work out what I have to do to get a decent result. So far I have tried every combination of everything that I can think of. The results are so totally inconsistent that it is impossible to draw any meaningful conclusion.
i guess we do not get the points diffrence to the other player anymore, only an special amount of points, for a hard/medium and easy match
hard: around 111/122 points, medium: around 45/55 points, i have not done any easy matches so far

DeletedUser7624

i guess we do not get the points diffrence to the other player anymore, only an special amount of points, for a hard/medium and easy match
hard: around 111/122 points, medium: around 45/55 points, i have not done any easy matches so far
Even so it looks better that difference between your 1m points and player with 200m points

amron123

Farmer

Then its more easy now for Diamonds players to win .. if you get big differnce in point from other its over ..

This event, not sure what to say :oops:

The event it self is fun, even when I'm not doing to well in it.

BUT

This very big football stadium, I hate it, where do I place it in my town, what do I have to remove to find space for it?
Do it fit my town, sure not, it is way to big and I really do not like foodball :D.
What about people in young age, it will mess up their whole town.

However the goods, FP and Def for Attack are worth the place.
So maybe I will find the place.:)
There isn't any football stadium. The building we get is is the Hippodrome of Constantinople with its Carceres, Sphendone, and tracks for the supporters of the differents teams.

Heinrich IV

Merchant
As far as I see it is simply the team score of your opponent being added as victory points. It seems to be independend of the own team score.
From my point of view it is much more fair as before as winning against a hard player gives more point which is reflecting the higher risk of this fight.