• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by CrashBoom

1. CrashBoom

Feedback Summer Event 2024

you need 3
  2. CrashBoom

all gold dragon boards have no shuffle that is part of it
  3. CrashBoom

Quantum Incursions update

after is in reality only 28125 because you have to adjust the value because the steps now need 40 instead of 30 before as we see difference is only 625 and not 10k
  4. CrashBoom

New Issue: WASD Not working

during negotiations keys aren't working immediately they need to be pressed more than once to be working
  5. CrashBoom

Quantum Incursions update

Inno would love to see you making endless battles because that will not be for free :D
  6. CrashBoom

would be interesting to know if I don't finish the current board will tomorrows board be the super board ?
  7. CrashBoom

Feedback Settlement Updates

you get the final rewards including time chests if they are still active but not quest rewards or milestone would be great gettig full rewards for a settlement just running a day :D
  8. CrashBoom

on my boards there were a calendar key or a dragon
  9. CrashBoom

Feedback History Event 2024

yes. it is intentional in the german forum it is officially announced https://forum.de.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/balancing-update-f%C3%BCr-das-geschichts-event.57734/ but I am wondering: will the level 1 buildings of the new timed buildings which were won during the event be...
  10. CrashBoom

@Juber announcement is wrong but in reality no key parts in daily challenge (also not for tomorrow after clickingthe orange choose)
  11. CrashBoom

question about the super board the 0/3 shown for the Golden Dragon does that mean I can have a maximum of 3 dragons ? or that I need 3 to play a super board ? and can I collect more than 3 or are more dragons then be lost if collect ?
  12. CrashBoom

I clicked on the button to get tomorrows DC rewards offered and there were only doubloons so I didn't switch to them for diamonds and took todays reward let's wait and see what tomorrow will be offered or what other players did get (and I didn't make a screenshot of it)
  13. CrashBoom

New Idea Store Kit for Great Building

would be nice especially now after they announced improvements to the GB
  14. CrashBoom

no
  15. CrashBoom

actually only once for fastest time chests