• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2024

MATR

Squire
question about the super board
the 0/3 shown for the Golden Dragon

does that mean I can have a maximum of 3 dragons ?

or that I need 3 to play a super board ?
and can I collect more than 3 or are more dragons then be lost if collect ?
as soon as I got 3 the next broad was automatically the dragon one. I actually won a double dragon when i already had 2, the board showed 3 complete with a small +1 in the corner. As soon as i cleared the regular board the dragon one started and the dragon count shows 1/3.

BabaORiley

Merchant
Last year the max number of chips / tile was reduced to 2.
Why does this year's event description mention 1-3 chips / tile?
IMHO also this year's max is 2 chips; at least it was was the max i got after 40 tiles

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I gotta be honest, really disappointed there's no new governor's villa upgrade. I was hoping for something like the "platinum" kit they did for the Archdruid tree.
Monarch's villa would've been an epic closure. Better would be monarch's and ultimately imperial villa. Guess they've received too much negative feedback regarding either retroactive special upgrades or the existence of a plat. upgrade.

CDmark

Baronet
Well, 2 days, 2 keys but no key parts in DC, NO BUENO.
I liked the key parts in the DC bcs I could control it, meaning I could choose to complete it and get the parts for sure. Giving Doubloons for the DC means I can spend more but this does not mean I get a key via the map. Sure, I could get other things but seems the calendar is back to pay diamonds for sure. I do not see getting keys every day. Each day cost 400D to fill via parts if I read it correctly. So, if I get 15 days via the map, that leaves 17 days x 400 = 6800 diamonds. NOW, we have these boosters, they finally showed up so I can see this number going down.

FEEDBACK: I think the one thing people wanted to see different for this type of event, a change to shuffle. Instead, we have boosters so more to think about, more complex event, more to think about. I keep thinking so I can be ready to think more when events come.

SIDE NOTE: I took the survey on live server for improvements, I do not recall seeing a line that said
"Please make FOE less complex so I can spend less time...check here"
I think 99.9998% of the FOE world would have selected it.

Future FEEDBACK: How about you make sure the first Rivals is doable the first week versus the impossible ones you gave us in past events. You did a good job on the History event with Rivals and I hope that is the case with Summer event.

Thunderdome

Emperor
2nd day... useless. 3rd day... useless.

Good thing I am not spending any after the tutorial phase as nothing really tickles my fancy in this botched up winter event clone.

majorstrike

Farmer
See, I am a having issues playing this event for first time.

I selected shuffle or repeat which the symbols denotes, but it flips the entire board on its own which I did not expect.

And also got blue color box key two times from the board, but able to open one calender box only.

Is this are known issues in the board?

joyfulrider

Marquis
See, I am a having issues playing this event for first time.

I selected shuffle or repeat which the symbols denotes, but it flips the entire board on its own which I did not expect.

And also got blue color box key two times from the board, but able to open one calender box only.

Is this are known issues in the board?
It is not a shuffle option like how we do it for music playlist. This to be considered as board reset. I agree, the word shuffle is not suitable for the behaviour.

Second time receiving calendar key in a same day does not provide extra slot to open rather it will add one key part which of total of 4 needed to form a complete calendar day. So, every day, if you are lucky one full complete calendar key and rest are key parts in the same day.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
I gotta be honest, really disappointed there's no new governor's villa upgrade. I was hoping for something like the "platinum" kit they did for the Archdruid tree.
I was expecting skull cave, but viceroy villa upgrade kit available with 2995 diamonds treasure option and calendar 4th slot, no platinum upgrades. Maybe next year, we can hope for it.

Last edited:

joyfulrider

Marquis
60 grand prize progress moving is so difficult for me. Instead of making QI having 60 progress gap, they made event that much.

I will finish the event quests and try my luck to see which daily special I can invest those limited doubloons collected from the events.

30-40 gap itself it will be harder, but they are making huge gaps. Indirectly recommending diamonds farms to be maintained in live servers.
Without that no chance to claim full set for grand prize since my luck in the board never gives me much satisfaction anytime.

Baledouris

Merchant
Hi, first summer event for me. At the time being my feedback is:
  • Doubloons are very scarce and very slow to get
  • Progress in the prize lane is very slow
  • Treasure dig up is so very expensive. Who is going to buy that?
On a side note, to get a level 9 Dragon's breath, I believe you need to get to 960 in the prize lane. Seeing my current progress, I don't think I'll get it.
So - and I may be wrong - this event seems to me a bit "hard" (no special skill needed?) and not very rewarding.

Last edited:

nice2haveu

Baronet
60 grand prize progress moving is so difficult for me. Instead of making QI having 60 progress gap, they made event that much.

I will finish the event quests and try my luck to see which adaily special I can invest those limited doubloons collected from the events.

30-40 gap itself it will be harder, but they are making huge gaps. Indirectly recommending diamonds farms to be maintained in live servers.
Without that no chance to claim full set for grand prize since my luck in the board never gives me much satisfaction anytime.
This event F2P can only aim for daily special. No chance for grand prize. Without diamonds, there luck should be 100% on each board to grab the doubloons and shuffle tiles presented in it. IMHO, that's close to impossible.

MATR

Squire
2nd day can't play, dragon board is fouled up, once it finished there was no shuffle, after rese1111-2 Screenshot_317.jpgt it tries to start another dragon board and I get this message. Can't spend money even if i wanted to.