• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

I doubt you even know what you are talking about as you can get these without diamonds, it just takes up to a month to get silver and another month to get gold. so no inno isnt expecting us to buy diamonds for these. if they did, they most likely wouldnt give these buildings fragments each collection for silver/gold upgrades. you are just a whiny complainer.
Are you a member of the INNO stuff? Because my comment is directed to them.
If you aren`t a member of the stuff, how can you answer me on behalf on INNO?

The last day of the event is pointless. All quests are done, nothing event related in the daily challenge or incidents. Just an extra day for spending diamonds, which is the only way you will get teeth today.

e2m2

Squire
The last day of the event is pointless. All quests are done, nothing event related in the daily challenge or incidents. Just an extra day for spending diamonds, which is the only way you will get teeth today.
I'm still being offered keys from the daily challenge today.

Tempestas

Squire
I expect us to get another daily login reward of teeth. I'm also hoping the daily special changes.

.Chris

Baronet
I'm not. Did you do the last quest yet?
That depends when your Daily Challenge starts/ends.
If it ends after the event is over you will not get offered a Event specific reward. However you will have had an event specific offer on the first day of the event while others had to wait for Day 2
1698158646489.png1698158679439.png

Attachments

• 1698158613233.png
    1698158613233.png
    791.9 KB · Views: 3
Mine started at 1 AM PST, and I did get the keys today.

But like @.Chris mentioned, I did not receive the keys on the first day of the event, and you probably did.
Somehow I feel robbed. The event starts for me at 2:30 am and resets at 4 pm There are no keys in the daily until 5 AM. The event reset at 4 PM Pacific time yesterday and runs until 2:30 AM tomorrow and unless I spend money the event effectively ended for me yesterday

Kronan

Viceroy
Just for fun, I went back here, and re-read how to play this minigame. https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/halloween-event-2023.16565/
Learned a few more things, too. Even after playing the entire event , sorta , sorta , sorta.

Yes, I know that @MooingCat and @UBERhelp1 and a host of others spend quite a bit of their time educating everyone on this thing in real-time, but I had a lot of lightbulbs going off on playing by experiencing the play, and going back for finer detail..

The seemingly low adoption rate, and "meh" reviews re-supports the need for a event sandbox to try out things first, and learn from our mistakes - especially with events that deploy brand-new mechanics.

A lot of people learn that way...

This event is going to start in live just as we finish here in beta.

Judging by the seemingly tepid league play, I wonder if live players will warmly embrace this, or hold their noses.

Feedback: Inno - please create a pre-opening day sandbox, that users can get dirty and learn the game and then exit to real play, real money, and real accomplishments.

Last edited:
Just for fun, I went back here, and re-read how to play this minigame. https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/halloween-event-2023.16565/
Learned a few more things, too. Even after playing the entire event , sorta , sorta , sorta.

Yes, I know that @MooingCat and @UBERhelp1 and a host of others spend quite a bit of their time educating everyone on this things in real-time, but I had a lot of lightbulbs going off on playing.
The seemingly low adoption rate, and "meh" reviews re-supports the need for a event sandbox to try out things first, and learn from our mistakes - especially with events that deploy brand-new mechanics.

This event is going to start in live just as we finish here in beta.

Judging by the seemingly tepid league play, I wonder if live players will warmly embrace this, or hold their noses.

Feedback: Inno - please create a pre-opening day sandbox, that users can get dirty and learn the game and then exit to real play, real money, and real accomplishments.
I'm still trying to figure out how to help my guild learn to play this when it hits live servers

e2m2

Squire
Somehow I feel robbed. The event starts for me at 2:30 am and resets at 4 pm There are no keys in the daily until 5 AM. The event reset at 4 PM Pacific time yesterday and runs until 2:30 AM tomorrow and unless I spend money the event effectively ended for me yesterday
You were not robbed. In your case, you received keys in the daily challenge soon after the event started (2.5 hours after it started), whereas for me, I had to wait until Day 2. So basically some of us are on a 1-day delay as far as daily challenges go, but the number of daily challenges related to the event is still the same, just shifted in time a bit.

They only unfair part is that at the beginning, the daily challenge was only giving 1 key, and later on it was changed to several keys (12/6/4).

You were not robbed. In your case, you received keys in the daily challenge soon after the event started (2.5 hours after it started), whereas for me, I had to wait until Day 2. So basically some of us are on a 1-day delay as far as daily challenges go, but the number of daily challenges related to the event is still the same, just shifted in time a bit.

They only unfair part is that at the beginning, the daily challenge was only giving 1 key, and later on it was changed to several keys (12/6/4).
So, I stick with my original statement. Today, until 2:30 AM tomorrow, is the last day of the event for me, and unless I spend money the event is over. Pointless. All aspects of the event should be present during the entire event, is what I think I'm trying to say

Last edited:

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
The Tarot Card Caravans Level 12 was also not plunderable.
I was not aware of it. Thank god, didn't put all those epic kits into AD. Even wiki says, "can be motivated". Pretty much convinced myself as plunderable for more than a year.