• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

-Emperor-

Farmer
I would suggest 2 improvements:
1. This is the ability to collect FPs up to 500, not 100. It is very inconvenient when the fps collection is more than 900, to go back and forth.
2. As for the GvG battles on the All Ages map, the army filter by era always goes to the All Ages tab. For example I want to fight only with the SAAB troops and I was able to quickly select them

1BFA

Viceroy
I would suggest 2 improvements:
1. This is the ability to collect FPs up to 500, not 100. It is very inconvenient when the fps collection is more than 900, to go back and forth.
2. As for the GvG battles on the All Ages map, the army filter by era always goes to the All Ages tab. For example I want to fight only with the SAAB troops and I was able to quickly select them

for 2. Go to your city, Army mgmt and select SaaB Age... Now in GvG AA map..SaaB is auto selected.

Heath00INT

Farmer
A Community Sprint on the support system would be great (Revision 0.00009) ;)
The Support System is a vital part of FOE isn't it ?
I am sure it can be improved on dramatically .

Osserc

Merchant
A checkbox to “Repeat the current recurring quest” that would automatically give you the same quest without having to cycle through every other RQ. There is no reason to have to skip any quests just to repeat the same quest over and over again. It would also significantly reduce the drain on your servers.

Osserc

Merchant
A button to instantly swap out all damaged units in the Currently Selected Army group with fully healthy units of the same type. Even better, an option to perform this automatically by default.

Replacing injured units with the healthy units of the same type is just make-work with no redeeming game play value. Reducing the number of clicks is crucial to prevent more people getting burned out and quitting and for the physical health of your players.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
I offer the possibility of creating favorite army profiles, which will remain saved in the same way as the current army.
It would suffice to add tabs to the attack army selection window, like this :
Armée.jpg

We could then select with a click the army (composed automatically of healthy troops) that we want, and modify it if necessary. It would save a lot of time for the fights.

uppicario

Merchant
A reward for collect 3 or 5 or 10 incident in a row!
in a row = collect incident without any other things to do.

Last edited:

uppicario

Merchant
Sell troops to the Antique Dealers

AND

Add a movable tab in the army management line to click on a specific spot
(where are the rogues? there. I click there!!)

Nyafka

Merchant
Too many peoples change names. Can we get a mark on the avatars / like as unattached units with a line in the corner /. Mark the peoples avatar in messages who are on our list. Friend, neighbor or guild member. There is a lot of guild free group messages. Will help a lot for knowing, are we able to donate that person GB or not.

Fenix

Viceroy
Today special reminds me.
it was before my time, but the hall of fame produced other thing, then power for the guild. I kind hope the level 2 bring that again (it was a disappointment). Create a level 3 with that.