• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate: wrong point number displayed in popup of great building after point contribution

DeletedUser

• World: zz1 and de6
  • Overview of the bug:
    1.: hover mouse over great building, correct number of contributed points is displayed
    2.: contribute FP, close contribution window
    3.: hover mouse over great building, "0/X points to next level" is displayed
    4.: open contribution window, close again
    5.: hover mouse over great building, now the correct number of points to next level is displayed
    tested on 2 worlds (see above) in 2 different browsers, and with my own great buildings and great buildings of other players.
  • How often this occurs: everytime i contributed to great buildings in the last couple of days on de6, tested today on zz1 aswell, same result

DeletedUser

oops - i searched the forums for 'great' and 'building' - not for 'GB' ;-)

Amy Steele

Regent
Thanks for reporting this issue spazz, it's sometimes not so easy to find out whether an issue has been reported before, and I'd rather it was reported again than have an issue not picked up at all. Also thanks for the link to your report Andi47, you've saved me a ton of time searching the forum for a report I knew existed but could not remember where :)

Andi47

Overlord
@spazz - I think searching for "GB" wouldn't find this either - or it would yield tons of results because it is just a two letter word.

Anyway, it also happened to me a few that I missed an already existing report despite a search. As Amy Steele said, they are sometimes not so easy to find.