• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Winter Event Beta Early Finish

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Hello Beta Testers,

I'm afraid to say that due to a miscommunication, the Winter Event will end 3 days before the quest line ends. This means that the final 3 quests which would have been available to all Beta players will not be available. This has occurred due to a miscommunication between our team, and the team stationed in the office. I'd like to clarify that myself and my team did check when we were questioned about the possibility of this occurring, but unfortunately, the answer we were given has proven to be incorrect.

As most of you will have guessed, the quest line ends with players getting a special building. I am currently looking in to what our options are for compensating people for the loss of this building, and I will reply to this thread once I have a plan in place. Also, as soon as I find out when you need to spend your stars by I will let you know.

Please feel free to ask questions or discuss this news in this thread.

Thanks again for your understanding, once again, I apologise for the mix up.

Richard and The Beta Team

Sovereign

Hi guys,

The event shop will be open until 23:59:59 on the 17th December. For clarity, this means you should aim to have spent your stars by 23:55 on the 17th, to avoid missing out in the final minutes.

Last edited:

Sovereign

Hi guys,

After considering everything, and a really good point made by Andi47, its been decided that we will credit the Legendary version of the Confectionery to anyone who sends in a support ticket and asks for it. You don't need to sell any current Confectionery you have to be eligible for this. Please don't put requests here on the forum, these won't be fulfilled.

Thanks again for your patience whilst we made this decision.

Richard and team.

Last edited: