• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2023

CrashBoom

Legend
Hello!
I'm new at beta.
I allways compare the new buildings with the old buildings from past events, the new building Winter Wonderland Pyramid, as a design is cool, but their stats (i talk about the golden upgrade, the "majestic" version) are from 2021-2022... in Titan stats terms, it provides 29 attack+8 attack in gbg 37% in total for 16 tiles, is 2'37% per tile (+ defending stats), the numbers are prety similar to Eagle Mountain comparision here:

Majestic Winter Wonderland: 37% attack for attacking army -> 2'37% per tile
Eagle Mountain: 28 attack + 31 defense for attacking= 59 -> 2'26% per tile including roads

Their attacking stats are very similar to a building from 2021

Its okay, it has a atack for defense army, but we can compare it with the last 2 event buildings adding all their stats (red stats+blue stats)
Majestic Winter Wonderland: 87% stats -> 5'4% per tile
Thundering Laboratory of Monstrosities: 126% stats ->5'72 per tile
Couples Resort: 162% stats -> 8'1% per tile

Of course this comparision is favorable to Majestic Winter Wonderland, because their 8% attack extra for gbg is limited only to gbg battles. In my opinion their stats base in low eras it's ok but according to the new meta and comparing it to the last buildings... in higher eras must reach a 3~3'2 attack for attacking per tile (48-52) maybe 37% attack+ 15% attack in gbg for example.

In addition the golden upgrade for chocolatery is also a little bit underlevel comparing it to lasts golden upgrades:

Arcane Tarot Card Caravans -> 4'36% per tile
Athlon Abbey Azure -> 5'05% per tile
News Chocolateries -> 3'8% per tile

With these numbers I think it is obvious that both final buildings need a stats buff, either at a general level, or in the highest eras since otherwise they will appear obsolete in the game from the beginning.

Kind regards,
Sobrassada
and where is the analysis of the other half of the building: the production :rolleyes:
buildings aren't only fight boost

and yes if the worst building in your city is one of the above then the new ones could be obsolete for you

but as long as a new event building replace an older building that isn't as good as those the new building those new event buildings will increase the overall performance of the players cities

summary
for me not every new event buildings must be better than the last event building
as long as they are better than the building they will replace in my city ;)

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
summary
for me not every new event buildings must be better than the last event building
as long as they are better than the building they will replace in my city ;)
When it's replacing a stage of ages it's a major upgrade. Offering better buffs, better production and questionable buildings but could be used for AD to obtain more rushes.

The frustration is the wretched shuffle key. But it would be acceptable if we got more stars for each quest, incident, whatever, and an option for stars for the DC. If it's going to take me three boards and about 20 boxes to find just one key, getting 60 stars in a day just doesn't hack it. Heck, I usually run out even before finding the shuffle key!

Tudor Almighty

Merchant
must be Christmas today
- 4 key parts in daily challenge
- a key on the board
- finding it before shuffle
- and a Nutcracker Guardhouse Selection Kit is in the calendar
I also switched to the Epic Winter 2023 Selection Kit today and my first open present was the very daily special :D

Ice bear

Squire
wow...250 stars gone..always 1 match..no daily special...1 key calendar..Nutracker selection kit..thanks INNO:)

get golden Chocolatery is mission impossible without diamonds

Does anyone know the date that this event will be released to the local servers?
Since it's introduction in 2012, the earliest date was 26Nov, the latest 3Dec. Considering that the Devs seem to prefer either Tuesdays or Thursdays for starting Events this would suggest either 30Nov or 5Dec for the start of winter 2023. I don't think they have started an event on live while it was still running on Beta so my guess is Winter 2023 will start on 5 Dec.

Cleitomachus

Marquis
Thanks for the answers.

In general, I find this event quite interesting and attractive, except for 3 negative things that struck me.

1. The fact that with every 10 stars, you're much less likely to light candles, this time.
2. Keys to the calendar are rarely found, making it seem impossible to complete without diamonds.
3. During happy holidays, such as Christmas and New Year, so much negativity towards happiness in some buildings is unjustified.

Lady Wiz

Farmer
I have contact support2 X about missing Elfi nogg shop - I have L1, silver & gold upgrade. Cannot find L2. their respond L2 in the Elfi give away shop - That bull - I have 3 pyramid & 2 chocolate shop what I am I missing about this event - Where are Keys? I receive2 keys & rest are scrapes

I think the event building doesn't have to climb in %, but they are giving a variety of frags for different consumables. Attack pots, rush kits, one up kits, aid kits, finish buildings, ext. Eventually it won't just be the % of the building being replaced - but the frags of the consumables that players need.

Looking forward to the building that gives mass finish all supplies rush kits. :p

CrashBoom

Legend
Looking forward to the building that gives mass finish all supplies rush kits. :p
that was in Halloween event :p

bit concerned that we're not really hearing anything back from Inno
true

the event is already in the 2nd half
and still no rebalance

So, no 3 matches since day one, and now, no keys to be won...?View attachment 10375
you really just now have no key on the board ?
my first board without key was on day 2

that was in Halloween event :p
Only if you got the gold upgrade to the tarot***

Not all of us are paying the gold chests! I had enough halloween selections to build it, but I would have had to pay the gold to get the gold upgrade so now all of the halloween selection kits are useless. Reasonably you could get one for free, but the second required the gold pass and a third would require a lot of diamonds spent.