• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Winter Event 2021

Goldilocks

Farmer
What are the rewards for the calendar? I have missed most of them, but got some parts of master keys. Is there a way, to know what is behind the doors?

CrashBoom

Legend
the change daily special sucks
used it 8 (out of 9 times)

got
3x 6h mass supply rush (today 3rd time)
3x rogue hideout shrink kit
1x rogue hideout
1x tacticians tower

so 75% (6/8) for only 2 things

(and on fall event too: last day today on live: store building changed also to 6h mass supply rush)
the game must be kidding

today 6h mass supply rush for the 4th time after "switch daily special"

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
So, with key fragment basically doubling to 2 per daily challenge, that should be enough for 60/5 = 12 full keys. So now you'd need 20 full keys from presents. Assuming 1500 stars, that's 150/20 = 7.5 presents. You also get some stars back from time to time, around 2 stars per present on average, so assuming 150 presents, that's another 300 stars. Let's be generous and round up to 2000, for around 200 presents. 200/20 = every 10th present has to be a key.

With 18 presents on each board I suppose that's possible to get, but I'd definitely not bet on that considering the rewards from the calendar and loss of rewards from daily specials by going for the calendar.

Owl II

Emperor
So, with key fragment basically doubling to 2 per daily challenge, that should be enough for 60/5 = 12 full keys. So now you'd need 20 full keys from presents. Assuming 1500 stars, that's 150/20 = 7.5 presents. You also get some stars back from time to time, around 2 stars per present on average, so assuming 150 presents, that's another 300 stars. Let's be generous and round up to 2000, for around 200 presents. 200/20 = every 10th present has to be a key.

With 18 presents on each board I suppose that's possible to get, but I'd definitely not bet on that considering the rewards from the calendar and loss of rewards from daily specials by going for the calendar.
..But we have a shuffle. Any calculations don't work)

I got a double price on the calendar key, it only gave me 1 part master key because I had 4/5 pieces instead of the 10 pieces it indicated in the popup. I used one master key and now I have none, but should have at least 1 more!

6zeva9

Baronet
I got a double price on the calendar key, it only gave me 1 part master key because I had 4/5 pieces instead of the 10 pieces it indicated in the popup. I used one master key and now I have none, but should have at least 1 more!
Was this the first or second time during the day that you found the Calendar Key?
Announcement made it clear that if the Calendar Key was found when the double prize was in effect you would get the Calendar Kay and 1 part of a master key. The number 10 you saw may relate to 10 Stars being credited to you.
This is because the second time you find the Daily Key your basic reward is 1 part of a master key and 10 Stars(2 parts of a master key and 20 Stars if the double prize is in effect).

.RSS.

Farmer
What about getting the Wishing Well as a daily prize again????
It's being a while now... everyone makes his own game setup, and taking them out completely mess it up for some of us!!!!
From my point of view without wishing well I can stop playing in half of the Server I am in. Just Sayin...

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
What about getting the Wishing Well as a daily prize again????
It's being a while now... everyone makes his own game setup, and taking them out completely mess it up for some of us!!!!
From my point of view without wishing well I can stop playing in half of the Server I am in. Just Sayin...
I thought this event actually had wishing wells? The fandom wiki (which is usually very accurate) says (said?) so.

As a WW farmer myself, I don't really mind them being taken out of the standard rotation, I'm a bit surprised they've been a standard for so long, but I definitely do hope they return time to time.

6zeva9

Baronet
And we have had the Shrink Kit as a Daily Reward already. Which is like a level up kit for the 1x1 Towers/Outposts etc.
They tend not to appear unless the parent Reward is also offered.
Today is a second day of repeat rewards however we have at least another 14 to 15 Daily Rewards to get.

BritishBoy

Marquis
And we have had the Shrink Kit as a Daily Reward already. Which is like a level up kit for the 1x1 Towers/Outposts etc.
They tend not to appear unless the parent Reward is also offered.
Today is a second day of repeat rewards however we have at least another 14 to 15 Daily Rewards to get.
2021 wild life had shrinks without WW's itself :)