• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Window story [48654]

Amy Steele

Regent
Thanks placid88, we have confirmed this issue and reported it to our development team. Hopefully it will be fixed soon :)

DeletedUser5882

Yes, same here! But I think I know what's going on!

My story quest got all weird while I was collecting today.

I switched to mobile to be able to complete those recurring quests while collecting.

The completed quest of which the reward I couldn't collect on PC had some strange reward, silk something .. I believe it was a VE good! there also was a quest saying something like reach the new map in the continent..

Of course I can't find where that silky thing went since my storage has no VE section. I'm afraid it got lost in cyberspace :p

I think VE is about to go live! :eek:

Screenshot from my app showing that map quest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7959

The completed quest of which the reward I couldn't collect on PC had some strange reward, silk something .. I believe it was a VE good! there also was a quest saying something like reach the new map in the continent..
Of course I can't find where that silky thing went since my storage has no VE section. I'm afraid it got lost in cyberspace :p
I think VE is about to go live! :eek:
This is it: https://prnt.sc/jtziv5