• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Wildlife Event

Crazy Biker

Farmer
Troubleshooting
Yes
I started the event on web version and placed level 1 of the panda reserve in my city.
When I go to mobile version there is no event and when I tap on the panda reserve
my city freezes for about 10 seconds and then the building information appears.

Browser or App version and version number
App version 1.251.13
Recreation steps
As above in description
Frequency
Every time I tap on panda building city freezes
Can this be reproduced?
Yes

-Alin-

Emperor
I started the event on web version and placed level 1 of the panda reserve in my city.
When I go to mobile version there is no event and when I tap on the panda reserve
my city freezes for about 10 seconds and then the building information appears.

You need to install the beta app in order to see the event and buildings from Wildlife on your phone :)
1678980347602.png

Minimum required is:
The Event is available on mobile, once you have the version 1.253 (or higher) downloaded and installed.
Please note, that this minimum version is required, since not all necessary data is available in older app versions. On Android, you can download our Beta App version to play the event now already! More information can be found here: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?pages/BetaApp/

Last edited: