• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Douglas 221

Farmer
It is a little insulting to be half way thru the Wildlife event and then bring out the Rival quests. And the 4 red chests with 4 stars is pretty specific. I did one level and could not get enough red together to form 4 stars and when I did get enough it became 5 stars and did not qualify. I had no way to break it up. That would have been ONE and you want us to do 4? That could take 3 rounds. I am now waiting for 8 hours to pass just for another shot and have to wait 24 hours before I can get a new quest. So anyone who had gotten ahead in the event quests could not complete the Rival quests. We were supposed to get one on the live servers during the event and it never happened. I sure hope on the live server the Rival does not pop up half way thru the event. You will have some really upset players.

Douglas 221

Farmer
I'm under the impression that they are trying to make the came so chaotic that you cannot play it intelligently, only through money at it. But what is the point in that.

I disagree. I do not think Inno is trying to make this a pay only game. It takes some strategy for mini-games and quests to get thru them. Of course players choose to buy diamonds to finish quickly. The mini games have actually been more interesting than the stale ones for the last few years. We didnt need 2 soccer type games, 2 mine searching games, and 2 of the other mini games. They have been doing quite well to switch it up and the Halloween mini game was a great way to incorporate a newer card game into an event. I would take it over the winter event any day. I love the Wilderness pop balloon type mini game. But the idea is if you dont like one event mini game you might like the next one. Of course, No one has to play the events at all. You can play the game just fine with out playing the event, GE, or GBG and enjoy it. It is slower as you will likely need to be in a guild which has no minimums but it is possible and no money spent at all.
Inno is a business. They do need to make money and you can either buy diamonds/extras or you can watch ads on mobile. Personally, I would rather watch an ad than spend cash.
I will admit also if one is just spending money in the game to fly thru the game then one is not really playing the game but buying their way thru.

GateKeeper

Baronet
Players its simple... Rival = spending diamonds. Buy buy buy more tickets to play more and more boards, only to find out...the rewards you get in Rival, are only used to complete the Rival quests... 4 red chest with 4 red stars, if you have too many red lined up and is making a 5 or 6 star combo, you have to use your Tools to break them down to a 4 star combination before clicking.... so now you are using Tools to not collect PAW PRINTS!! NO NO NO dont do that lol. You will find using Lightning Balls on the 50 specific color pop quests the best way to do that Rival quest, and again not focusing on PAWS, so this is bad too. There really is no point is using diamonds to complete Rival.

3 Golden Tickets is at best 5 game boards, and that's going click happy really fast and not collecting Chests, cause chests slow it down on purpose, each chests collection takes a few seconds to drop, flash the screen and click out of it, that time adds up fast. Just use your diamonds if you want to buy the extra regular tickets... you should get more Paw Prints by not rushing through the boards when using Golden Tickets.

2 days given to complete Rival when you only get 4 game boards a day! This is the 2nd worst money/diamond grab, 1st is the winter event calendar.

CrashBoom

Legend
2 days given to complete Rival when you only get 4 game boards a day!
you only get 3 boards per day (every 8 hours. at 4 is just stops to produce them)
and 1 in todays daily quest

This is the 2nd worst money/diamond grab, 1st is the winter event calendar.
calendar has much better prizes
and isn't really expensive (for what you get) if you play the event for it and not for daily specials

this is just for gold league players
and the 80 FP building there: many players are going for that
so they will spend diamonds like crazy

so I expect this events gold league will be the most expensive one

jtrucker

Baronet
It is so absolutely inconsiderate to all the working people, having the rival mini-challenge with the crucial event boosters in the middle of the work week. How could any human do 32 tasks in 2x90 min (1 and half hour being reasonable time to spend in the game after a long work day)? When the event is 30+ days long, there is absolutely NO REASON for not having such challenge on one of the weekends during which the event is on. That is, no reason other than sheer arrogance and complete disregard of the players.
Go to hell Innogames. Go to hell and burn there forever.

CrashBoom

Legend
the task are already really hard

and then they still put those "buy FP" and "do x fights without losing" in it ???
why ??

buying FP just increase the cost of it. and that in every event. mini challenge ???
fighting when the mini challenge is running when there is no GBG ???

WHY ???

CrashBoom

Legend
and another serious question
"Start new levels by spending 3 Entrance Tickets"

would starting 3 boards with golden key count ?
or must it be normal tickets ?

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
It is so absolutely inconsiderate to all the working people, having the rival mini-challenge with the crucial event boosters in the middle of the work week. How could any human do 32 tasks in 2x90 min (1 and half hour being reasonable time to spend in the game after a long work day)? When the event is 30+ days long, there is absolutely NO REASON for not having such challenge on one of the weekends during which the event is on. That is, no reason other than sheer arrogance and complete disregard of the players.
Go to hell Innogames. Go to hell and burn there forever.
People who work on the weekends:
Tigger Sad GIF - Tigger Sad - Discover & Share GIFs

Honestly though - the problem isn't it being during the work week. If you're competitive in the game, you're already spending that time anyways most likely (fighting GBG, collecting city, sniping, etc). The problem is the difficulty of these quests to the point where we can't complete them without purchasing tickets.

The GE Mini Challenge? Perfectly completable with a bit of prep. Maybe 30-40 minutes of work, and you're done. But this one is just not possible without either being extremely lucky or having to spend on tickets.

Emberguard

Emperor
Honestly though - the problem isn't it being during the work week. If you're competitive in the game, you're already spending that time anyways most likely (fighting GBG, collecting city, sniping, etc). The problem is the difficulty of these quests to the point where we can't complete them without purchasing tickets.

I'd wager most people aren't looking to competitively max out the first copy of the Grand Prize building.

My main concern is should we be expecting this to effect the balancing for maxing out the Grand Prize building? Or is the game going to be balanced as if the Rival doesn't exist, with the Rival then being there for those that want to pay for additional copies of the building?

If it's the second option the Rival makes a bit more sense. If it's the first..... I can't imagine many (employed) people wanting Rivals to be required to gain the building

Flo0Fil2L0

Merchant
Either you don't need "Rival" to win the complete building, or you do, so in this case you have to increase the number of daily tickets, otherwise it's not possible without diamonds!

Devilsangel

Baronet
Have no clue who the rival quest is targeting this time. Those who dont have diamonds won't be able to complete it, those who do why even bother. Don't see a point spending diamonds on the rival challenge. Waaaaay cheaper just to buy the currency/tools/tickets that we get from it and a lot of time and nerves saved)

TARS

Merchant
The Rival is ridiculous in the structure of the questline and not possible to complete without using diamonds! Has anyone from Inno headquarters tested whether this is realistic at all? I like to play with strategy and not with only luck. Please show an honest evaluation of how many play this quest and how many complete these quests and if so with how many diamonds? Sorry the bow is overstretched the return is worse than the effort it's pure waste of time!