• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
Total insanity. If it turns out that these quests MUST be done in order to get the event building, I predict a one-month vacation is coming when the event reaches Live.

The only way I see making something like this work would to place all the quests into a large pool. Just imagine there are 50 tasks to be done. As you play the mini-game, you satisfy various quests/requirements. Popping tiles or collecting chests might be spread out over multiple mini-games.

The way this is set up now reminds me of a quote from the movie War Games - "The only winning move is not to play."
I like that idea. A type of bingo ;)

Emberguard

Emperor
the rival quest should of been released first day at least this way most ppl would of had access to more tickets from the questline because if by now you have caught up like most only way to even attempt it would be with diamonds

It took me a fully loaded bar of 4 starting tickets +20 diamond purchased tickets +coins pack +however many tickets are included up to (main questline) Quest 13 +tickets from Rival to reach task 24

How many tickets do we get with the rush Quests?

Last edited:

Emberguard

Emperor
Progress so far:

Note:
  • "In the level" is a running total. It won't restart if you need to break it up between multiple levels
  • Chests with X stars is an exact number, not that star value or higher
  • Use Extra Moves X times is a running total. Can be split between tickets
Wildlife_Rival_1.png

QuestQuest Task (Iron Age)Reward
1Start a new level by spending 1 Entrance Ticket1 Hammer
hammer.png
2* Buy 5 Forge Points
* Pop 25 Red Tiles in the level
1 Leafy Line
image-2023-11-30_16-27-39.png
3* Spend 70 Forge Points
* Use 1 Hammer booster in level
1 Lightning
lightning.png
4* Delete 4 units from your unit pool
* Pop 25 Blue Tiles in the level
10 Wildlife Coins
5Collect 4 Red Chests with 4 stars1 Entrance Ticket
6Collect 5 Wildlife Paws to progress at Grand Prize Lane1 Hammer
hammer.png
7* Collect 2 Blue Chests with 6 stars
* Win 5 battles without losing
1 Leafy Line
8When moves run out in a level. Use Extra Moves 2 times1 Lightning
lightning.png
9Start new levels by spending 2 Entrance Tickets1 Hammer
hammer.png
10* Buy 10 Forge Points
* Pop 50 Yellow Tiles in the level
1 Leafy Line
11* Spend 100 Forge Points
* Use 1 Leafy Line booster in level
1 Lightning
lightning.png
12* Delete 5 units from your unit pool
* Pop 50 Green Tiles in the level
10 Wildlife Coins
13Collect 4 Yellow Chests with 4 stars1 Entrance Ticket
14Collect 10 Wildlife Paws to progress at Grand Prize lane1 Hammer
hammer.png
15* Collect 2 Green Chests with 6 stars
* Win 5 battles without losing
1 Leafy Line
When moves run out in a level. Use Extra Moves 2 times
1 Lightning
lightning.png
17Start new levels by spending 3 Entrance Tickets1 Hammer
hammer.png
18* Buy 15 Forge Points
* Pop 50 Orange Tiles in the level
1 Leafy Line
19* Spend 150 Forge Points
* Use 1 Lightning booster in level
1 Lightning
lightning.png
20* Delete 7 units from your unit pool
* Pop 50 Yellow Tiles in the level
10 Wildlife Coins
21Collect 4 Orange Chests with 4 stars1 Entrance Ticket
22Collect 15 Wildlife Paws to progress at the Grad Prize lane1 Hammer
hammer.png
23* Collect 2 Yellow Chests with 6 stars
* Win 10 battles without losing
1 Leafy Line
24When moves run out in a level. Use Extra Moves 2 times1 Lightning
lightning.png
25Use 4 Hammer boosts in a level1 Hammer
hammer.png
26* Buy 20 Forge Points
* Pop 75 Blue Tiles in the level
1 Leafy Line
27* Spend 200 Forge Points
* Use 2 Leafy Line boosters in level

1 Lightning
lightning.png
28* Delete 8 units from your unit pool
* Pop 75 Green Tiles in the level
10 Wildlife coins
29Collect 4 Blue Chests with 4 stars1 Entrance Ticket
30Collect 20 Wildlife Paws to progress at the Grand Prize lane1 Hammer
hammer.png
31* Collect 2 Green Chests with 6 stars
* Win 12 battles without losing
1 Leafy Line
32When moves run out in a level. Use Extra Moves 2 times1 Lightning
lightning.png

Extra Moves 2 times: 130 Wildlife coins x4 (520 Wildlife coins total)
Spend Entrance ticket: 6 Entrance tickets

So to get the rewards we automatically have to spend an additional 2 x Entrance Tickets and 480 x Wildlife Coins compared to what we get back.

Pretty sure all up I've consumed in total 47 Entrance Tickets to complete the tasks

Not sure 3 Golden Tickets all up would be worth the cost of 47 Entrance Tickets. Particularly given we have to consume a lot of those boosters the Rival provides

Wildlife_Rival_1_Complete.png

Last edited:

CDmark

Baronet
It took me a fully loaded bar of 4 starting tickets +20 diamond purchased tickets +coins pack +however many tickets are included up to (main questline) Quest 13 +tickets from Rival to reach task 24

How many tickets do we get with the rush Quests?
I would guess 10.
What did you need the coins pack for? I noticed they didn't do 4 entrance tickets for Q25, use 4 hammers instead. Great, force me to use a booster, FOUR of them?

ALL THIS for 3 GOLDEN tickets??????

My golden ticket, I made 30000 progress, 10 paws, just missed the 4th game by seconds

So, you want us to spend diamonds then force us to play the mini game to fulfill quests like 4 star chests.

I will tell you what this will do. It will increase the league requirements so those NOT doing it and are F2P, they will get Apprentice at best. Before Rivals, the difference between Professional and Gold was about 110K. Now it is 180K.

CDmark

Baronet
Now here is the other calculation.
540 progress needed for L11, 4 paws per game = 135 tickets needed
My last 26 games, I am averaging 4 paws and I am pretty good at the mini game.
Based on Wikia, the 2023 fall and wildlife events had 90 tickets for 3 weeks.
add 3 more from daily quests and 21 more from the clock, lets say 115 tickets
makes us 80 progress short

Now factor in the golden ticket. I did it, got 30K progress and 10 paws (progress), so 30 progress

makes us 50 short on progress, divide by 4, 13 tickets short

Hopefully someone can find a mistake in my calculations.

Last edited:

ironsage

Merchant
anyone know how much total coins we get excluding rival we get ( daily login, 250 from milstone, rush quests, daily quest and the 48% for 10 and 25% fir 15 from daily challenge?

Kronan

Viceroy
Rival sets up a series of

CONFLICTING goals within the established event strategy, and itself. It did the same thing when paired with GE a few weeks ago. It seem that it's designed to do that.

I finally got my first ticket, after waiting 8 hours.

DROP 25 RED...
The board had red, but clearly it wasn't robustly populated.

So my choice came down to:

1) Stop focusing on finding 25 red in total for the RIVAL quest 2, and instead focus on the using the ticket wisely, and I chose to drop 3 more paws
2) Focus on the Rival quest, subrogate the Event goals.

When the goals are not compatible, you have a series of hard decisions to make for each quest: REALLY BAD CHOICES creates stress.

Last edited:
I love the rival - its a really fun new challenge for the game, and I hope it keeps up. A few thoughts at 28/32 quests in;

1. It seems unfair to have to use the tools we win e.g. use a lightening or 4 hammers. The point of playing rival is to get more, losing so many as you go seems to make the game imbalanced or a bit pointless? As in there would be a reason to only aim to get 8/32 before you start losing more than you win for the rest.
2. Getting 4 star boxes is ridiculously challenging. If you are to keep it in (which I'm not against), it should be for colours that are always there, e.g. I think blue and red are on every board? One is for yellows, and you can randomly get multiple boards without yellow, which just doesn't seem in the spirit of it, given it's already the hardest task?

Otherwise, I think it's great, super hard and you do need to spend diamonds to do it, given it's 1 ticket every 8 hours. I think that's an ok trade off for players to make, and it's a more fun use of diamonds than just buying the tool kits. It gives more options and focuses on (mini)game play!

Thanks inno, & still really hope you rebalance the coins (e.g. 35= 5 more moves) or 30 paws/prize thing please!!!

Emberguard

Emperor
Could we please remove the limit on how many auto-generated tickets we can stockpile?

Right now if we have 4+ tickets the game stops generating new tickets every 8 hrs. Without the Rival present that makes sense to have that limit in place. But with the Rival? That's a major handicap. I would like the ability to stockpile my auto-generated tickets for the purpose of using them against the Rival

Inno are you kidding? you through out an extra quest line in order to collect red tiles in masses not issuing any red tile now in 3 tickets? Not the less that this extra stream of quest is simply annoying at this stage. It is simply undoable without an extra dia investment to the event that might give 9 to 10 lvls of a building which is lvl 11 and the gold one in some very far away time. Average players will not be able to fullfill even the event building. Are we really back to last years complaining strategy... let the players complain until they eat what they are fed? Are bonus requirements not yet fullfilled? Thats my personal impression playing this event.

BabaORiley

Merchant
on live I will start the the normal event quests when this first mini-challenloosege has started

there were enough tickets in those early rush quests
But you loose a lot of the 8 hour Tickets if you do so.
Do you think that the minievent prizes are worth it?

Tempestas

Squire
Current quest requires that I pop x number of blue tiles. Of course, there are no blue tiles on the next board. Same thing happened when I was supposed to pop red tiles. I don't want the game to be more complicated. I like a mental challenge, but this is just irritating.