• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Who have Galata Tower?

I'm in Astroid belt and my tower is at level 12 (need more BP to get higher). Initially got BP from Guild members of lower ages who put it on swap threads :)

-Alin-

Emperor
My sister once tried to give to me and she got an error that prevents this: "You cannot contribute to players that use the same WiFi connection as you." It isn't cheating the way that @NinjAlin got the prints

To play on the same IP and Mac Adress eventually, you need to contact support first in your game world and let them know you play with your sister.
Then, they will unlock the possibility to donate forge points to each other and exchange goods and avoid being banned, but it will be limited with donating, to avoid you and your sister be like a „pushing account”, now I dont think they will let donate forge points anyway, just saw in a forge of empires group disscusions about this.

Or, like CrashBoom said, legends use vpns for push accounts, using them to raise great buildings or place sieges in GvG for ping-pong, coordinate smaller guilds in gvg and more :))

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
It should be active on all servers - it is just that no player has gotten it so far in your worlds - as soon as one player has it, it will spread like wild fire - on beta it took about 10 days or so for the first one to appear.

Who have Galata Tower? Me at EN 4.

At one time there were just 1 or 2 built. In a couple of hours the number reached 133 (mine among them). I have seen one at level 80.

Last edited:

OmegaLee

Steward
It is on live. EN, L world went crazy a copy days ago. It spread like wildfire. Dozens, if not hundred already up.

It is on live. EN, L world went crazy a copy days ago. It spread like wildfire. Dozens, if not hundred already up.
TBH later in the night I kind of regretted building it due to the reasons I already stated earlier...Buyers remorse. Like why did I spend so many FP on this GB...

HannahMecoe

Merchant
I now have one in each of my (too many) cities on the live server. The IA one by getting plundered after completing the Military Tactics tech, and the others by joining in the various feeding frenzies when IA players announced their GTs were up and running.

So far so good—this seemed to work the way I’d expected from the beta site.

But last night my FE city was plundered and the GT questline started. So I completed it in the hope I’ll get a second GT, but it was only another full set of bps for the existing GT.

So when and under what circumstances is that questline activated?

So I completed it in the hope I’ll get a second GT

Only one GB allowed of each type at a city. You cant have two Statues of Zeus at the same city, same as you cant have two Galata Towers in the same city.

One full set of BPs? I should then message all my neighbors and beg them to plunder me. I will tell them that I will set a DA composed of 8 Rogues waiting for them.

HannahMecoe

Merchant
Yeah, I *know* I shouldn't’ve got a second GT, but since it appears to be due to a glitch, I could always hope, can’t I?

And yes, I’m wondering whether I can repeat it. Purely out of scientific interest, of course....