• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Who have Galata Tower?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
It likely is already implemented but nobody crossed the point in the story quests so far where the new part of the quest line gets triggered

CrashBoom

Legend
the campers don't want to to advance
the normal actives already passed that point
and the inactives don't play at all

so who should find the exact point somewhere in iron age (or maybe one era sooner or later)

CrashBoom

Legend
got blueprints from others, Account deleted, vikingraider and many more, just take a look in chat :))
sounds like cheating

make a new 2nd account
play it to the GB
give BP to main account or other players (and then indirectly back to own main account)
delete fake account

and because that is against the rules all who did it should get their first account banned

1) One account per player
Each player may have only one account per world.
Examples:
- It is forbidden to create multiple accounts on a single world for any reason.

Last edited:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
sounds like cheating

make a new 2nd account
play it to the GB
give BP to main account or other players (and then indirectly back to own main account)
delete fake account

and because that is against the rules all who did it should get their first account banned

that is exactly what it sounds like... on the other hand, how are the players supposed to test it when there is no influx of fresh players to get to the questline?

-Alin-

Emperor
sounds like cheating

make a new 2nd account
play it to the GB
delete fake account

Look who speak about rules and accounts when you are in a guild full of alt accounts :))

I just took the blueprints from 2 guildmates and another one, cant remember the name exactly, announcing them on chat, not my problem from where and when they got the blueprints :p

Got it by a low age guild mate. It's pretty small and give goods, so my opinion is it's worth building. But that's my view, yours might be different. :)

HannahMecoe

Merchant
I have it, but by getting bps from existing ones (and buying some with all those lovely diamonds Inno gives us).

As for getting it from scratch.... I’ve been told that IA players see the start of the quest when they get plundered, maybe for the first time....