• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Which browser do you find best?

DeletedUser4

Though all browsers work, I feel Firefox and Chrome give the best performance for me. I normally use Chrome for FoE.

DeletedUser

Im using Firefox now because i managed to break Chrome on FoE...

dont ask how :p

DeletedUser412

How? :D

And using Firefox myself, love that browser, always works for me. It sometimes does fail, but I guess that is because I try to load 18 tabs or sometimes more at once when I open it. :D I got Chrome, but I only use that for when other people want to use my laptop, so I don't have to log off on everything on Firefox. :p

DeletedUser

i dont know really i just tried to abuse my system as always

DeletedUser735

Me too, i have 3 browsers with me, first Firefox (usage from 100%/69%) Chrome (usage from 100%/30%) INTERNET explorer (usage from 100%/1%) - :p. That's y i go with Firefox as it is used more then others (usage from 100%/--) it is online records given by any survey, Firefox best but chrome is used for visitors by me :D

DeletedUser

Damn we have a lot of spamming these days.

-1 on the rep, for that.

But to go on with the topic. I use firefox and have no problems what so ever :)

DeletedUser

Mozilla SeaMonkey

It works fine, only with two uncomfortable things :
* After a battle, the OK button in the popup sometimes shown to low and I had to minimize my navigation bar so it will be shown
* In the province map screen (after clicking on a province), the topmost sector for one or two provinces (Sturmhohen is one) can only be clearly shown if I change to the full screen mode (made me think that I had a bug until I saw red area on the top showing that there are another sector there)