• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Which browser do you find best?

DeletedUser

Hey everyone,

I have a questions for you which browser are you finding it most comfortable to play?

I have tried a few but imo the best is Google Chrome closely followed by Firefox (seams abit more laggy than Chrome).

I found I.E useless mine is a oldish version tho.
Safari wasn't quite right, I couldn't put my finger on it but it just didn't seam to be as efficient.

I also have a browser called maxthon 3 and for a pretty unknown browser compared to the rest of them it worked pretty well.

So what you using and how is it going?

DeletedUser240

I was using Firefox for quite a while, and recently decided to try out Chrome cause FF became a pain in the neck lately. I'm pretty sure everything works smoother since I'm using Chrome, regardless if it's game related or just surfing online.

DeletedUser

Firefox works fine for me, i did everything on my guide :p

DeletedUser

Chrome. I have too many useful add-ons installed on firefox to play this or most other games.

DeletedUser

Everyone was suggesting Chrome - so I tried it [was using IE] and found it to have a lot less errors than I was getting on IE.

DeletedUser

Good choice. IE is probably the worst browser to use IMO

DeletedUser

I was using Firefox for quite a while, and recently decided to try out Chrome cause FF became a pain in the neck lately. I'm pretty sure everything works smoother since I'm using Chrome, regardless if it's game related or just surfing online.

This ;)
I started using Chrome as well and it never lags or freezes, which firefox does every now and then :)

DeletedUser

I always used Chrome, but I feel FoE is is working better on FF.

DeletedUser199

I find Opera terrible for browsing. The only thing it is useful for it multi tabs on Tribalwars.

Weird, I never had any troubles with it =/ Then again I use my laptop for the more shady and less clothed sites 0o

DeletedUser

Damn , I didnt know I will change my browser because of some comments on a browsergame forum , but you guys are right.
I was using Firefox for several years , and never tried Chrome. Its is way more better than FF.

DeletedUser

Sometimes I wonder if it doesn't have to do with the type of system you have. Some browsers might work better depending on your system. Opera works great for MLC, but terrible for Fordy. Maybe if you compare your systems, you'll find you have two completely different systems that you work with.

DeletedUser735

Nop, Firefox & Chrome r both equal. Many don't like Firefox for use it is bit complicated as u have to load each add on manually from sites to get working with it . But chrome dose it in back stage ( means it doesn't show just get upgraded) . But Firefox is for Pro i think that it is the best but requires some knowledge to make a better thing of it. So Firefox is here for me !!!!

DeletedUser

I like both chrome and FF but find chrome still messes up some sites where FF is a bit more forgiving.