• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion where do you spend your "Finish Special Productions"

Emberguard

Emperor
There's the tree of patience to solve this problem. You only need 1 tree each 5 jester stages. Alternatively the batsy bar from halloween event, but this one produces less kits per square compared to the tree.
Why 1 tree per 5 jesters?

The 2 Aid kits are only 25% of the time. So it’s 0.5 Self Aid kits per Tree on average.

Batsy has a 1.45 per production average

Last edited:

Emberguard

Emperor
The 5 Jesters producing a half finish special kit as well.
Ok, so your math is 1-Self Aid kit per 1 Finish Special produced. That makes sense.

Thanks for the insight. Never really gave it much thought on how many Trees I needed. Just put them down if I had any

But you need to aid those first as well to get them ^^
The main issue is just having the Self-Aid to generate extra productions on the spot. If I'm using Finish Special then I need to have the building I'm collecting from Aided before I can collect anything. I don't want to have to wait on someone else to do that for me if I'm collecting the same building 5 times in a row

Yes the Trees need Aid. But when I originally put the Tree of Patience down I had extra Aid going to Winner's Plaza or "nothing to Aid" anyway. Might as well store Aid into inventory for future use while it's not negatively effecting anything else to do so

Now I'm at the point of going for the 15 Nutcrackers to Mass Self-Aid so I can increase the total density of buildings in the city without running into Aid issues

but all 4 trees need a road connection
Good point.

1.5 Aids from Tree of Patience would be worth 3 trees

3 x (1+1 road) squares = 6 squares needed for trees per 1.5 Self Aids (but it's random when you get them)

(2x2) + 2 road = 6 squares needed on the Batsy per 1.45 Self Aids (but it's a guaranteed Aid each time)

Guess they work out about the same unless I'm overlooking something in my math. Only a 0.05% difference. 365 days / 100 x 0.05 = 0.18 self kits difference. Oh boy. That 0.18 extra kits per 1x Batsy / 3 x Tree of Patience building after a year going to come in real handy xD

If my math is right, think that comes out to 18 Tree of Patience to gain 1 additional Self-Aid kit over having 6 Batsy

0.18 x 6 = +1.08 Self Aid kits
6 x 3 = 18 Tree of Patience for 1 Self Aid Kit

At those numbers probably not going to matter which of the two options you go for

Last edited:
3 x (1+1 road) squares = 6 squares needed for trees per 1.5 Self Aids (but it's random when you get them)

(2x2) + 2 road = 6 squares needed on the Batsy per 1.45 Self Aids (but it's a guaranteed Aid each time)
But you can place buildings on both sides of a road. So you usually add half of the buildings length to its total size.

3 tress = 3 fields self + 1.5 roads = 4.5 fields total
1 batsy = 4 fields self + 1 road = 5 fields total

In reality I never built a road just for trees. Often there is some space left next to the larger buildings. But it depends on city layout a bit ;)

I do a "T" style road where the trees are under the top of the T and buildings go on either side of the long road. I fit them where I can. It can be hard even to budget for buildings not needing a road to not have a road at times.

Gedrog

Squire
I wrote a guide for my Guild on the self perpetual City

Event Building Hatchery Never bother with another event ever
Blue Galaxy
(1X1) Tree of Patience 25% chance of 2 X Self Aid kits
(2X2) 95% 1 or 5% 10 Self aid kits Batsy's Bar Ectoplasmic Elixers
(2X3) Jester Stage 3 X frags Finish a special production

And one of these only available from the Gold league in some cases it is worth spending extra money to get one of these
(***) Rating out of 5
(1X1) Trailside Smitty 20 frags of Summerhold palace ***
(1X2) Flowering Bougainvillea Tree 20 X frags Aegean Resort ****
(3X2) Grape stomping Festival 20 X frags Harvest Farm overkill and odd size**
(1X3) Spectral steeds Phantom Carriage **** good offset for Aegean
One Aegean kit will require
75 X Finish special Production
75 X Self-Aid Kit
Other Buildings do require more I have so far generated 5 additional Aegean buildings
The beauty is the Golden level Aegean building also generates Finish Special production frags so the more Jesters and Aegean buildings you plant the more it snowballs
Levelling up BG makes it even faster

I currently have 24 Jesters 10 X Aegean couples Resorts and 1X Aegean Garden resort I clicked the wrong option I sneezed as I clicked LOL I wanted couples resort
On average I produce 3-4 X finish special per day

You can aid then use finish special and collect or use finish special then aid and collect, I use this to my advantage when working through 30 plus Finish special kits

Last edited:

Gedrog

Squire
Yes, that's my long term plan too. When I need FP for any reason, I'll build that chain (or a better one if exists in future), placing all the temples (why just one?) and using all my collected "finish special production" kits. Not sure about the galaxy usage because of the effort doing all these things between city collection.

But the short term plan is a fast growth of those jester stages to collect a large amout of their kits each day when finished.
I agree if you plant The panda Shrine with a full top to bottom chain, which is currently the best chain building.
Deploy 5 forgotten temples and your city fp output Doubles for 28 days needless to say your army stats takes a huge leap forward.
However here I would preferably save up my Mass finish specials from events.
Looking forward to the day when they make an event building that makes frags of these but it is so powerful it is unlikely

I recently done it and City collection in my main hit 4K + fp per day unfortunately I had a limited supply of mass Special finish
Good for ARC levels 120 and above I took my AO from 60 -100 and ARC from 120 to 130 and TRAZ from 90 to 112 in that 28 days
On the first day I collected I also used my mass finish special and mass aid kits and levelled my ARC to 130

Rival quest have added to the speed-up of getting the extra forgotten temples otherwise you have to finish 5 X 28 days GE level 5
Hope this is becoming a regular

Gedrog

Squire
You are not aware how powerful and game breaker can be some buildings, isnt? The arc itself has become obsolete in atleast a 85%. . .
You canmake plenty FP from a level 130 and above ARC the secret is to join multi Guild 1.9 threads and then these buildings are delivered to you no need to snipe however the new GBG has slowed down building levelling a lot

Gedrog

Squire
One word of advise always leave 1 X finish special or 1 X mass finish special to reset special buildings to align with your GB collection

Smietanka11

Farmer
I agree if you plant The panda Shrine with a full top to bottom chain, which is currently the best chain building.
Deploy 5 forgotten temples and your city fp output Doubles for 28 days needless to say your army stats takes a huge leap forward.
However here I would preferably save up my Mass finish specials from events.
Looking forward to the day when they make an event building that makes frags of these but it is so powerful it is unlikely

I recently done it and City collection in my main hit 4K + fp per day unfortunately I had a limited supply of mass Special finish
Good for ARC levels 120 and above I took my AO from 60 -100 and ARC from 120 to 130 and TRAZ from 90 to 112 in that 28 days
On the first day I collected I also used my mass finish special and mass aid kits and levelled my ARC to 130

Rival quest have added to the speed-up of getting the extra forgotten temples otherwise you have to finish 5 X 28 days GE level 5
Hope this is becoming a regular
That's my plan too ;) it's sick way of getting millions of FP within short period of time.

Gedrog

Squire
That's my plan too ;) it's sick way of getting millions of FP within short period of time.
I have enough Lotus lakes to plant three Panda's top to bottom I love the fact that the MOnsters Ranch nightmare box now make frags of store building Kits so I can build up enough to store existing buildings and the store all Lotus lakes For 28 days the forgotten temples will keep my Attack level close to my existing but I turn my world into a FP producing monster

Smietanka11

Farmer
I have enough Lotus lakes to plant three Panda's top to bottom I love the fact that the MOnsters Ranch nightmare box now make frags of store building Kits so I can build up enough to store existing buildings and the store all Lotus lakes For 28 days the forgotten temples will keep my Attack level close to my existing but I turn my world into a FP producing monster
My plan is to use just 1 chain. I expect to have about 2500-3000 of finish special production by August 2024 when (I assume) Space Age Hub comes out. With assistance of 10 forgotten temples, my math is telling me 1004FP per production - that's 2,5-3mil FP.