• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion What would it need to replace GvG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emberguard

Emperor
extra funny lots of big guilds have loads of inactive members and you'd want number of members count towards tie breaking of best guilds in rankings
I don't mean I want that to be the tie-breaker, I'm saying it's already the default tie-breaker in the absence of a higher scoring Guild. Whenever a new world opens up the ranking is in order of member size because initially no one has any prestige.

shad2389

Viceroy
7 fights per second and a siege army at the same time?
Yes, of course undoubtedly, it can be achieved without moving the mouse.
Most of my people know how to set a sector properly, but people have their limitations. The time of the siege army is much shorter than the human reaction time, so much shorter. I don't mean moving the mouse, but the time when a person is able to notice that something is happening.
The only thing support does is ban players who attacked a former supporter's guild. They even banned players who were playing on their phones for "botting".

4 or 5 fighters + 1 member who waits for his guilds siege to be almost dead , that last member when siege only has 2 fights left on it deleats sieage then replaces one then the 4 or 5 fighters re-start to fight so yes it's possible to do 7 fights per second on auto-fight + change siege some guilds have 10 gvg fighters with a good strategy you don't need bots to do that

4 or 5 fighters + 1 member who waits for his guilds siege to be almost dead , that last member when siege only has 2 fights left on it deleats sieage then replaces one then the 4 or 5 fighters re-start to fight so yes it's possible to do 7 fights per second on auto-fight + change siege some guilds have 10 gvg fighters with a good strategy you don't need bots to do that
more like 20-30 fighters xD 10 is a bit low.

And well usually fighters dont put sieges. The siege guys are doing only sieges.

usually 2-3 sieges man for a sector, rest are fighting.

Rickster911

Farmer
GVG just needs to be updated to the current state of the game. Increase seige costs by double once you are at 5 sectors and triple after 15 sectors, this will leave more sectors for more guilds to join because the big guilds will not be able to afford to keep tons of sectors.

To help with Inno profits, protected or (bubbled) sectors only last 12 hours, then for a diamond fee the bubbles last until next reset.

Increase the support pool defense numbers a bunch because they are still at the same from 10 years ago. One of the new Titan GB's help with support pool for some reason.

Make an Arctic future map with a promethium seige cost, because what else will we do with that dusty old ship,and while your at it make an Oceanic map too.

It is weird that the number one guild gets most of their points from GVG when there are other features in the game that could give ranking points. (GE),(GBG),(PVP)?

GVG just needs to be updated to the current state of the game. Increase seige costs by double once you are at 5 sectors and triple after 15 sectors, this will leave more sectors for more guilds to join because the big guilds will not be able to afford to keep tons of sectors.

To help with Inno profits, protected or (bubbled) sectors only last 12 hours, then for a diamond fee the bubbles last until next reset.

Increase the support pool defense numbers a bunch because they are still at the same from 10 years ago. One of the new Titan GB's help with support pool for some reason.

Make an Arctic future map with a promethium seige cost, because what else will we do with that dusty old ship,and while your at it make an Oceanic map too.

It is weird that the number one guild gets most of their points from GVG when there are other features in the game that could give ranking points. (GE),(GBG),(PVP)?
This sounds like GBG. :p

sf48

Farmer
Remove the clickers!!!!! For 20 days I have been talking to the support service (absolutely useless service!) About violations. Reaction - zero! If FOE can't (or doesn't want to) deal with it - just say: guys, we crap, sorry, but we can't do anything with clickers!

Replace it? No way, it's the game's best feature. GvG is the ONLY reason I still play this game.

REPAIR it? Yes.
The most important thing to repair - REMOVE THE CHEATERS. Not warning, not one week ban, not mild useless sanctions. Any use of bots - OUT FOR GOOD.
The main reason for which most users I know are no longer playing GvG is because it is not possible to compete with bots.

You probably have no idea how far this cheating thing goes.
Here's an example: there's this big guild, which currently has maybe 6-8 users still active in GvG. During the years, these users have "collected" accounts from people leaving the game, and now these 6-8 users are controlling some 20-30 accounts. With these support accounts they created support guilds - currently they have 6 or 7 of those. With these they can open an entire map in one day, they advance by moving each other's HQs much faster than they should, and so on. Those of you who know GvG are aware of the benefits of this cheat.
They use bots from these support accounts also, because they don't care too much if one of those is banned (let's say) for a week. They have reserves.
All this done by 6-8 active users, controlling 20-30 accounts.

There's no way for a guild that wants to play fair to compete with that.

Edit: the admins are completely useless; I've made maybe hundreds of tickets, with the exact time, map, sector where a bot was used, sometimes I've even given them the user, but besides their standard BS answer they are doing nothing. Those users are still not locked.

This game has the same problem as the real world: is far too soft on crime.

Last edited:

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
Closing the thread, as its purpose was not to discuss what improvements GvG needs or about the bot issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.