• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

What does FoE plan after 50th level?

DeletedUser4008

how hard can it be..to implement some bonuses there?

OSX MAC

Steward
3grgf1a.png

Game Over? :)

DeletedUser2752

Congratulations, you broke the game! :p (Seriously though, congrats to your guild. I'm very surprised a guild has already reached level 50 :D)

DeletedUser

would be interesting if the points are still counted (and then with new level a direct jump to level 70) or lost (all level 50 guilds start with 0 points from level 51)

OSX MAC

Steward
would be interesting if the points are still counted (and then with new level a direct jump to level 70) or lost (all level 50 guilds start with 0 points from level 51)

Yep. I wonder this also. We are thinking now what to with all our HoFs. :)

DeletedUser2752

I can at least confirm that your additional power after level 50 is saved :)

Congratulations, you broke the game! :p (Seriously though, congrats to your guild. I'm very surprised a guild has already reached level 50 :D)

A couple of months ago in another thread I was calculating the FPs a player of a top guild can collect in a day.
In that calculation I was adding +6 from the Town Hall.
The answer from the moderators was that it will take years for a guild to reach that level.
Well,either the time past so fast that we didn't understand it or either the devs have completely lost the feeiling of the game.

I cannot speak for others but I can at least speak for my self.
The truth is that for quite some time now the game is not fun any more.Even some of us had worn on time about the mistakes of the last additions in the game nobody seems to take us serious.

When you insert the +10 level of GBs I had worn that only two of them will be boosted.
Alcatraz and Del Monte (at that thread I was also calculating the +6 from town hall FPs).At that time a moderator was lecturing how beneficial will be to boost Lighthouse of Alexandria !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So,let's take a look at all servers and see what happened.Is there even one Lighthouse of Alexandria over level 10 ?

A few weeks ago we all learned that there is problem with army managment and the solution was to limit the number of units we can have.So from one side you "forced" players to level up Alcatraz and then you proposed to cut off the "production" of the GB.Does all these make any sence ?

Yes,it does.It shows the devs have no visition for the game.
With all those forward & back ideas you only make players to fell nervous and have no trust.

From my POV it looks like the myth o king Midas.The company got too excited from the success of the game and after a certain point they though everything they touch will turn to gold.
Only now nobody put a single cent on it,something I think it is evident by the continues "offers".

Last edited:

OSX MAC

Steward
I can at least confirm that your additional power after level 50 is saved :)

Saved where? )) Is there any kind of some virtual storage where it will be accumulated till devs unlock new guild levels pushing after 50th? And when they do that we'll take this accumulated power from that storage to jump fast few levels after 50th? Would you be so kind to confirm? Thank you in advance:)

DeletedUser2752

Saved where? )) Is there any kind of some virtual storage where it will be accumulated till devs unlock new guild levels pushing after 50th? And when they do that we'll take this accumulated power from that storage to jump fast few levels after 50th? Would you be so kind to confirm? Thank you in advance:)
Saved just like how coins, supplies, goods, etc. are saved (if you call that virtual storage, then yes). You just can't see it ;) Unfortunately, I have no clue as to if there will be a level after 50 or what the devs plan to do with guilds that have reached this point which was why I didn't reply at first.

DeletedUser4256

I remember the old days when GvG was just released here and a lot of features werent implemented yet:

Missing/incomplete features
(please do not reports these as bugs/issues)

Ages - only the Iron Age is currently accessible.
Guild Continent Map - currently unfinished. Please do not report missing tooltips, highlights etc. on the map.
Sector hex menu - If you click a sector controlled by a guild you get a popup with various options. Currently, only the "view sector" option is operational.
Guild rankings - We are collecting data from each daily calculation, however currently there is no ingame ranking or display for this.
Guild level - currently not available.
Attack/defense icons over sectors - currently all icons are coloured gold. In the future these will be coloured to indicate whether your own guild or an enemy is laying siege to a sector, for example.
Guild Province Map - Fog (dark area) is not completed.
Guild Province Map - Menu at the bottom left of the screen is not a final version.
Event log - not currently logging anything.

Hope the game keeps collecting data when guilds reach level 50 ...while the dev team is thinking what to do

...the question is, are they really aware of this?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5800

You might as well find another game to play. If after a month they cannot tell you what is going to happen then they don't care enough to retain your custom.

conqueror9

Regent
Hi, all,

On Russian server .ru3 we are almost at 50th level and maximum in a month it will be taken.
3egjKDE.png

So there is a question: What does FoE plan after 50th level?

If it is a strategic game we have to plan our strategy after it and would like to ask what to do next after 50th... ))
Either to destroy all HoF's in our cities or keep them as there are some plans to continue the guild pushing after 50th...

Simple answer :
When any guild reach guild level 50, award "GUILD LEVEL RE-START"
like movie : Matrix - RESTART after game over

DeletedUser

I understand you all would like some confirmation on this subject, and I have just begun the process of trying to find out for you. As soon as I get confirmation, I will pass it along to all of you, thanks.

OSX MAC

Steward
I understand you all would like some confirmation on this subject, and I have just begun the process of trying to find out for you. As soon as I get confirmation, I will pass it along to all of you, thanks.

Thanx. It gives hope that we receive the feedback on the matter asap.

DeletedUser

I still haven't gotten an answer on this, but I am not giving up asking until I do.

conqueror9

Regent
I have another suggestion

suppose you have a sister ally
give your maximum support to your sister ally
interchange your sister ally member with your mother ally member

so your sister ally member willl immediately get guld 50 benefits and
even they lost all GvG sector, they still enjoy guild level 50 benefits

your new goal
bring your sister ally to guild level 50

p.s. Do not sell your guild level 50 guild, it is against FoE's rules
if you sell it, they will delete your guild

OSX MAC

Steward
I have another suggestion

suppose you have a sister ally
give your maximum support to your sister ally
interchange your sister ally member with your mother ally member

so your sister ally member willl immediately get guld 50 benefits and
even they lost all GvG sector, they still enjoy guild level 50 benefits

your new goal
bring your sister ally to guild level 50

p.s. Do not sell your guild level 50 guild, it is against FoE's rules
if you sell it, they will delete your guild

We thought about it. When people start floating between guilds this reduce our main guild forces and possibilities to fight as there is well trained experienced team of old guild members and it is not interesting to reduce main guild fighting force.

PS. Selling guild is not an option as this was not a goal and we have enough resources (including financial) if we managed to push the guild with HoF's to 50th lvl. :)