• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

What does FoE plan after 50th level?

OSX MAC

Steward
Hi, all,

On Russian server .ru3 we are almost at 50th level and maximum in a month it will be taken.
3egjKDE.png

So there is a question: What does FoE plan after 50th level?

If it is a strategic game we have to plan our strategy after it and would like to ask what to do next after 50th... ))
Either to destroy all HoF's in our cities or keep them as there are some plans to continue the guild pushing after 50th...

DeletedUser5800

You think they have a plan? I imagine they will just open up more levels as that is the easiest option. You had better hope they don't take as long to decide and implement as they did with the duplicate blueprints for GB's.

DeletedUser4256

So there is a question: What does FoE plan after 50th level?

If it is a strategic game we have to plan our strategy after it and would like to ask what to do next after 50th... ))
Either to destroy all HoF's in our cities or keep them as there are some plans to continue the guild pushing after 50th...

[IRONY] As you know there are still a lot of things that are needed rather than this ..like redesign & improve graphics, icons, sounds and birds. [/IRONY]

;););)

DeletedUser5800

[sarcasm]It's great to see a response from the developers on this via the moderators[sarcasm]

DeletedUser4379

[IRONY] As you know there are still a lot of things that are needed rather than this ..like redesign & improve graphics, icons, sounds and birds. [/IRONY]

[BET THEY DO IT]Colored smoke.[/BET THEY DO IT]

DeletedUser4008

I hope to implement something worth fighting for. There are already too many errors or updates made headless.
Guild above is close to lvl 50. If there is no level 51 it simply seems an affront to those members...

DeletedUser

they wait at least 6 month
that other guilds can reach the top guild

:eek:

king leorix

Squire
What the hell are U talking about? There is no max lvl to GB !!! If a player has the plans or wants to unlock up to lvl 200 or 500, he can do it !!!

DeletedUser

What the hell are U talking about? There is no max lvl to GB !!! If a player has the plans or wants to unlock up to lvl 200 or 500, he can do it !!!
why are you talking about GB :confused:

we are talking about the guild level and the current limit there is 50
maybe you open the spoiler in the starting post and look at the picture

OSX MAC

Steward
I hope to implement something worth fighting for. There are already too many errors or updates made headless.
Guild above is close to lvl 50. If there is no level 51 it simply seems an affront to those members...

This is the end, beautiful friend
This is the end, my only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
I'll never look into your eyes, again

[video=youtube;JSUIQgEVDM4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4[/video]

HuscarlTW

Squire

Why is it an affront? It's great news; it means all members can delete all of their HoFs

DeletedUser

we all knew that level 50 is the end
some reach it faster
some still needs a few years :p

DeletedUser5800

Would be nice for a moderator to find out if there are any plans for guilds who have reached level 50 or if that is it and they should find a different game to play.