• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected 'Visit Tavern' in Event History

• Thread starter DeletedUser8055
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8055

Could the 'Visit Tavern' function in the event history also change to show whether it's available to the player at that time, in the same way as the 'Aid' function does. I like to aid/tavern from the event history but find I'm forever clicking on taverns that are full or I've already visited. If it can be done for 'Aid' please can it also be done for 'Visit Tavern'?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

NormaJeane

Viceroy
Thought I had seen this suggestion before, but cannot find it...
Anyways, from me as a player:
+1

P.S. as a mod I've passed it on to higher echelons, jic it wasn't brought up before ;)

Last edited:

Keritan

Squire
+1 This has been brought up a couple of times, and was well received. Just cant remember all the places I saw it.

DeletedUser8859

+1, Agree, I also find it annoying seen it "Green", clicking on it to find out I have to wait x hours, or to see the message that I have already visited it in the last 24 hours. Does Inno expect all players to remember which friends were tavern visited /aided, and in which world for the previous 24 hours before clicking a "green" button?

Emberguard

Emperor
+1

Thought I had seen this suggestion before, but cannot find it...
Possible you've seen it on other forums if you ever venture out of Beta. It's definitely been suggested on (en) International before

Edit: Ok found a suggestion in this forum of the same thing (albeit badly presented)
https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/main-hall-news-events.7112/#post-42902

Also found this which isn't the same but sort of same purpose:
https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...e-aid-and-visit-tavern-buttons-into-one.7888/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.