• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Main Hall >> News >> Events

DeletedUser8009

Hello.

i'm not sure if this is a suggestion or feedback. (if its in the wrong one, please move it. Thanks)

Ive been through the event history screen today & I've found a problem to be fixed, as well as a suggestion.

PROBLEM: in my friends list (bottom of the regular screen), i have now cleared all the taverns I can.

(all the tavern markers either are FULL, or I need to wait xx hours till i can visit again.)

However, in the news >> events area of the town hall, i have dozens upon dozens of lines that say "visit tavern" & these are in the bright orange - indicating that the tavern is OK for me to enter *AND* sit..

Solution: Can the event history be changed so that it still indicates when someone sat in your tavern, but it only glows in bright orange colour if i can actually sit in the tavern (and is the dull grey colour if i can not sit at that time - But still allows us to visit the tavern if we want - to see who else is there)

SUGGESTION:

Would it be possible to filter the events ?

What i would like is to see all the AIDS - & see 10 lines of aids (& greyed out timer if i cant aid them right now).

Without all the other stuff - Eg trades. or view trades only etc...

DeletedUser7046

It is possible to to filter the events, but yours is probably set to hide the filters. If you open the event menu and click on the little blue 3-bar symbol (kind of looks like a hamburger on a road sign) at the top left of the window you should have the option to turn the filters back on

DeletedUser8009

Thanks. i have found the 3 bars in the events screen & "show filter options". however when clicking this - nothing happens.