• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Virtual Future - Part 3

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Good evening, tonight Himeji gave me 125 resources, but it does not say if it was resources of my era, of a previous era, or of a more distant era
Can someone enlighten me?
Thank you ;)
25 of each of your era

DeletedUser9900

I'm not sure if Himeji Castle will match GvG players.
If rewards occur during the attack or defense of the sector it will only create an extra waste of time, which is in these situations precious.

if they really want to make this a popular gb (for me at least :p), they should do the following:

- make it ONLY work for gvg
- remove the X times restriction, and make it work every time (kinda like atlantis does for plunder)
- lower the % chance by at least 5 times (more could be fine too), to make it more fair with previous change, and because gvg usually results in tons of fights anyway
- make the goods returned by the gb the same as the age you are fighting in; if fighting in all ages map, make it return goods of any random gvg age (iron -> future, and not above)
- perhaps make it give max 20 fp instead of 100 or even 200, because it would work every time now anyway :)
- make the win reports appear AFTER you return to your city (so you do not have wastes of time :p)
- add secondary bonus: GvG defense support pool (but at least do it 3 times the strength of what observatory does)

Miepie

Baronet
if they really want to make this a popular gb (for me at least :p), they should do the following:

- make it ONLY work for gvg
- remove the X times restriction, and make it work every time (kinda like atlantis does for plunder)
- lower the % chance by at least 5 times (more could be fine too), to make it more fair with previous change, and because gvg usually results in tons of fights anyway
- make the goods returned by the gb the same as the age you are fighting in; if fighting in all ages map, make it return goods of any random gvg age (iron -> future, and not above)
- perhaps make it give max 20 fp instead of 100 or even 200, because it would work every time now anyway :)
- make the win reports appear AFTER you return to your city (so you do not have wastes of time :p)
- add secondary bonus: GvG defense support pool (but at least do it 3 times the strength of what observatory does)

Why? Not everybody plays GvG. Besides, those popups would really be a pain in the ....

DeletedUser9205

This GB is horrible. For the amount of FP required to upgrade a VF GB - i can see most people skipping it
If you replaced the supplies with something more... useful, i think you have a better chance of it being used

DeletedUser8351

25 of each of your era
@BetaTest03 If it was 25 from each era, I would have had 200 resources until my time, so ... wrong answers

Contact ingame support, we can find out what you received. As to why it did not show, we will need to test it.
@Zarok Dai Okay, I'll try that

@BetaTest03 From what I see, it's not 25 of every era, but 25 of each of the current era, which is totally different

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9112

I already have Seed Vault up to 68. I get 50 diamonds at a decent clip now.
I see this building going the same way over time.
Several of my guilds top GVG players want this GB. Fight GVG most days, and this building will pay for itself over time.

Although I said advantage to the big guild on the TA. I think the little player and little guild will love.

Praeceptor

Marquis
A few are suggesting this will be a good gb for high end players. Some will build it just for the sake of it, but most high end players have extremely efficient cities, packed with really useful buildings already.

You need to subtract 36 squares of goodies to build this - what do you suggest deleting to get your 23fps a day at level 10? Most high end players have plenty of goods etc so other rewards are not that attractive - apart from an occasional diamond haul.

I certainly won't be deleting any useful stuff to make room for this.

ozrencer

Farmer
A few are suggesting this will be a good gb for high end players. Some will build it just for the sake of it, but most high end players have extremely efficient cities, packed with really useful buildings already.

You need to subtract 36 squares of goodies to build this - what do you suggest deleting to get your 23fps a day at level 10? Most high end players have plenty of goods etc so other rewards are not that attractive - apart from an occasional diamond haul.

I definately, definately and again definately Agree with you :)))

DeletedUser9112

I think I have a big city. I already have room 2 diamonds expeNsion won on EG diamonds. When did u last more 1 expension medals 950 000. 1 with techno and 1 with the campaign at least. You think I'll run out of space. In addition I had 3 of free unutilized.

DeletedUser8351

For Himeji, it would be nice to replace thugs with military units of our age.
No GM provides military units and I think it would be really good :)

UBERhelp1

Viceroy

You could get rid of a ToR. Not that I would. But you could.