• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Virtual Future - Part 3

• Thread starter Retired Community Manager
  • Start date

DeletedUser5324

imho the new GB ist useless for any age.
In the higher eras one most probably doesn't need the prizes and in the lower eras the available space and FPs are better put into TRAZ etc.
Besides; the chances to win anything substantial are yet poor even if the GB is far above level 10.
Of course, it's always an individual decision to build it or not and no one is forced to do it...
But from my point of view that's no argument, if it were any discussion here would be obsolete ;)

OmegaLee

Steward
I already have Seed Vault up to 68. I get 50 diamonds at a decent clip now.
I see this building going the same way over time.
Several of my guilds top GVG players want this GB. Fight GVG most days, and this building will pay for itself over time.

DeletedUser8277

I'm pleasantly surprised by the GB myself. I don't think it's a must have but if you fight it's certainly a why not? I think the reward table is good and I like seeing chances for what I consider universally useful rewards like 200 FP or Rogues as opposed to non stop building rewards. I actually think this is the most geared toward established players than anything they have come out with lately. I'd rather see chance for random UAs of your age instead of goods but nothing can be perfect.

My concerns with the GB making me on the fence about building it, a nerf of all values or rewards for 'rebalancing' purposes because that has been a pattern or, a silent change to the numbers and things listed here. This gives a special bonus, just because they change that special bonus payout to something that isn't worth it after people build it doesn't make it any less of a nerf no matter what they call it. They did it to ToR, lowered the FP pay outs and added in a bunch of deco rewards no one wanted, removed SoKs. Sure they didn't nerf the GB itself but they did nerf the relic rewards you could get with the GB. Yeah their level 60 still provided a high % but now it was a high % of mostly garbage. I don't see any reason they wouldn't do the same with this anytime they wanted. I don't want to build this, work it and see in 6 months 200FP is now replaced by decos, diamonds are ritual flames etc and be told 'too bad you're still getting the advertised 'spoils of war' % chance.

That's one of those things that unfortunately patterns of the past has changed the reputation and trust you can have in the game. Personally I could see myself building it but not working it too high because of the uncertainty. I do think they chose things very well and provided a good high enough chance to make these worth while. I like having less uses but higher chances and much better rewards. Everything they did with this GB looks great if you're a fighter, I just wish I could trust it more.

Feanor II

Baronet
This new GB is somewhat interesting but is hardly going to change anything in any significant way. I'll probably build it just for S&G, because it looks cool and will be a fun new dimension (sort of a "new shiny object" mentality). It's a gimmick GB; it's not going to have a significant impact on gameplay*. However, I expect I'll be able to make decent "money" (FPs) selling them to people intrigued by the novelty of it. I was hoping we'd get a FP-producing GB in VF but alas it appears this will not come to pass.

One thought on it, I think they should have just had no active collection bonus at all instead of supplies. I realize from a rational standpoint that supplies are better than nothing, but it seems like a fake-out handshake. "Although there was no active production with TA, there IS one with the the HC...hahahaha it's supplies!! Psych, suckers!"

*-For a final note, and I realize I'll get flamed for doing it, but oh well:

My guess is this thing is probably going to be a TBG-style building. It will be a fun novelty for those who want to go down that path but hardly a staple.

*mic drop*

Borowski

Squire
spoil of war doesnt count down while fighting guild expedition. still all tries shown available until reload. and then i have no clue if i gained sth. ^^

DeletedUser

spoil of war doesnt count down while fighting guild expedition. still all tries shown available until reload. and then i have no clue if i gained sth. ^^
That's why they called it "spoil"... :D

LastWarrior

Regent
whats the point of giving goods as a reward when we cannot use them once the tech is done?
I am sure all higher players have plenty of goods ready anyway.
Maybe a choice of goods if you can manage that might help.

OmegaLee

Steward
ToR didn't really change. They nerfed GE when that added those almost useless faces and sun gates. They only time I use those is a gain happy quest. I delete right afterwards.

DeletedUser8351

Good evening, tonight Himeji gave me 125 resources, but it does not say if it was resources of my era, of a previous era, or of a more distant era
Can someone enlighten me?
Thank you ;)

DeletedUser

Good evening, tonight Himeji gave me 125 resources, but it does not say if it was resources of my era, of a previous era, or of a more distant era
Can someone enlighten me?
Thank you ;)

Contact ingame support, we can find out what you received. As to why it did not show, we will need to test it.

DeletedUser7454

can somebody please post how many goods are required to build the new GB?

I can not build it here but based what I see it will be a must for many on live servers