• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Version 1.23

Andi47

Overlord
What a senseless way to deal with the leapfrogging! Like dealing with shoplifting by cutting the arms off everyone in the shop.

I agree: If you want to prevent leapfrogging please remove the ability to delete the last army (i.e. it should be that you can't delete if there is only one army left). If you can't delete armies at all, then sectors will be easy pickings because (this has already mentioned before):

1.) If you have e.g. 4 armies in the sector (not all slots are unlocked e.g. for lack of goods reason), you can't help losing the sector to the NPCs if all 4 armies are down to 1 and you have 5 adjacent aggressive NPCs there
2.) you can't get up your defense again if - after a battle with a neighboring guild - all armies are down to 1 or 2 hitpoints

So PLEASE give us the ability to either
* delete an army as long it is not the last one
* or to place a new army over a wounded one (which would exchange it in one step)

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
The solution is currently billed to be you can replace an army, not delete one. The change is currently due for implementation in the next version. I have fed back that the changes should be simultaneous, not 2 weeks apart from one another.

DeletedUser

@sovereign

That is very important information to know. The 2 week delay could easily result in many sectors being lost due to the delay in implementing the army replacement. The current situation without being able to delete/replace army requires a complete change in defensive army strategy, and if players don't know what is coming 2 weeks down the pipe we could have wasted a great deal of time and effort making changes to reflect 1.23 changes, only to have to completely reverse everything for 1.24 changes.

DeletedUser

The solution is currently billed to be you can replace an army, not delete one. The change is currently due for implementation in the next version. I have fed back that the changes should be simultaneous, not 2 weeks apart from one another.

Wouldn't a better choice have been to remove the ability to delete armies in 1.24 and also implement the new way to "replace" them in 1.24? Once again I'm confused of how they think when they make these changes :(

DeletedUser

the smart solution would have been (until replace works)
deleting still works but only if all unlocked slots are filled

DeletedUser3411

this s.....
now we can lose a lot of sektors there they al have just a few blocks. :(
what an idiot thing. guilds now can lose verry expensive sektors. what an idiot who made it this way

DeletedUser1418

This is really a bad change...
As mentioned before, there is now a high risk loosing sectors to NPC because you are not able to maintain them. This will result in irreversible loss of goods, power etc etc...

Looks like a temporary fix to stop HQ hopping. But they chose the worst solution, wrecking the guilds, which 500 diamonds cant repair. Very very bad indeed...

If you do wanna stop HQ "hopping", simply count if an HQ has moved (either by using the option, or deleting HQ's units), and the problem is solved. Another solution, make it impossible to delete the last army of HQ which will prevent HQ to be moved other that using the feature implemented in 1.21. Or enforce at least 1 army must remain (you must grant it freedom to loose it).

This "bold" change will ruin many guild's territory, there must be a way to maintain them, and those rights should belong to the leaders of the guild. This needs urgent attention now!!

DeletedUser3411

Or only be able to replace damaged armies ;)

YES, but if i did read it good i saw on the german forum this will come in version 1,24 that u can replace armies, but by then i think many guilds wil lose a lot and quit GvG if nothing happens fast

conqueror9

Regent
Just copy part of detaisl of the version 1.23 to here

Features and Changes

Goods should now appear instantly after a trade, no refresh or change of screen required.
Split the quest "First research" in to two quests
The Atomium Great Building is now available
There is now a message in mailbox which states that messages are stored only 60 days
Added tooltips for the PvP towers in the event history
Removed the option for players to delete armies in GvG <--- that is the one that we are discuss in this thread

DeletedUser

... i saw on the german forum this will come in version 1,24 that u can replace armies...
in the german forum it is only said "coming soon"

could be 1.24. could also be version 1.28. or soon in year 2015
like in "soon there will be something for BP of already build GBs" which was said end of 2012 in the german forum :eek:

DeletedUser3411

Just copy part of detaisl of the version 1.23 to here

Features and Changes

Goods should now appear instantly after a trade, no refresh or change of screen required.
Split the quest "First research" in to two quests
The Atomium Great Building is now available
There is now a message in mailbox which states that messages are stored only 60 days
Added tooltips for the PvP towers in the event history
Removed the option for players to delete armies in GvG <--- that is the one that we are discuss in this thread

i see this now. strange i read always new versions but havent seen : Removed the option for players to delete armies in GvG
is that addet later?????

anyway its on stupid changing. hope it gos soon to how it was or even better that we can replace army

DeletedUser3411

i hope that it go`s this way to al the other servers. simoultanious change. from deleting right away to replace without time between. THX

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
This change has been reversed thanks to everyones feedback here, and will be implemented in a later version. Good job everyone :)

DeletedUser1264

This change has been reversed thanks to everyones feedback here, and will be implemented in a later version. Good job everyone :)

Good job Sovereign - thanks for passing it on so persuasively