• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Version 1.23

DeletedUser

@conqueror9

It appears that the delete button can now only be used for it's original use to delete your own individual units for when you get delete unit quests. The delete button seems to have NO use at all for gvg.

DeletedUser

is there a way to replace GvG armies without deleting them then?

DeletedUser

The end to the ability to delete gvg armies has now been added to the 1.23 changelog so it is not a bug.

@leeroyj. As far as i know you'll only be able to replace gvg armies once an army is completely destroyed.

DeletedUser

so you could pretty easily lose sectors based on how many NPC sectors are on the border and how evenly they damage the units.

DeletedUser

so you could pretty easily lose sectors based on how many NPC sectors are on the border and how evenly they damage the units.
if you have less than 6 defending armies with 1 health and 6 NPC as neighbors :eek:

DeletedUser

or 4 and 4... Not to mention the fact that you could end up with 8 armies with 2 bars each on a border with a rival guild

DeletedUser

LZ sectors with 8 armies could easily get down to 24 health or less(average 3 health each) which will be easy pickings. Guilds with less advanced players will now also be able to easily make ghost guilds to reek havoc on the LZ sectors as many of the top guilds lay safely undisturbed deep inland. Wonderful. It will now be basically impossible to defend sectors against an attack so gvg will become even more of a goods war.

OSX MAC

Steward
WTF??? How can we replace armies in hexes near 3-4 aggressive NPC's??? Enemy now can just wait until all defense slots will die and take sector in seconds!!! Urgently give us back the possibility to replace wounded armies!

DeletedUser

Serisuly??? Why aren't we allowed to delete our defensive armies anylonger? How are we going to repair our sectors now?

They have actually slowed down the phase of GvG even more by doing this... Because now you can't have only 2 slots unlocked if your sector is adjacent to 4-5 NPCs. Good work InnoGames, you're killing GvG even more :(

1. No guild rights.
2. Extreme costs.
3. No defence removal.

4. ?

What are you planning to do next InnoGames? Sector limitation? Smaller guilds? Nerfed rewards? Limited moves per day?

I'm sorry if I sound so negative, but InnoGames, you're taking this game into the wrong direction. This game was fantastic, but it starts to become worse and worse for each update. And when we finally get something really good like GvG, it's just a matter of updates untill you destroy it aswell. Why are you doing this?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Because now you can't have only 2 slots unlocked if your sector is adjacent to 4-5 NPCs. Good work InnoGames, you're killing GvG even more :(

On the other hand why bother unlocking the higher cost slots especially 7 or 8 as this will not help prevent another guild from taking your sector. All spending the extra 900 goods to unlock those 2 slots will do is increase the likelihood that an attacking guild will need to place an extra siege before they wipeout your defenses. If you are being attacking by a small guild/ghost guild the costs of their extra siege is irrelevant compared to the goods wasted to unlock those defense slots i the first place.

I see this causing more guilds to create alliances/none aggression packs with the guilds around them(to hold what they have) as gvg will have even less to do with military ability and even more to do with who is willing/able to spend the most goods. Looks like yet another step in the wrong direction.

This may be INNO's solution to the HQ leapfrog issue, but comes far to late, and only provides another advantage to those guilds who used the tactic in the first place.

DeletedUser1264

This may be INNO's solution to the HQ leapfrog issue, but comes far to late, and only provides another advantage to those guilds who used the tactic in the first place.

What a senseless way to deal with the leapfrogging! Like dealing with shoplifting by cutting the arms off everyone in the shop.

DeletedUser

@mink I'm just guessing but since we are provided with little to no information, and discussions with the devs about these issues don't exist we are left with nothing other than guesses.

DeletedUser1264

@mink I'm just guessing but since we are provided with little to no information, and discussions with the devs about these issues don't exist we are left with nothing other than guesses.

What other reason would there be to make it impossible to delete armies? It's just plain loony. It seems more and more like someone's taken over FoE who's diabolically determined to ruin not only the game but Innogames' reputation.

DeletedUser

who's diabolically determined to ruin not only the game but Innogames' reputation.

While i'm still here for the moment, i certainly will never attempt to start playing another Inno game after experiencing what is going on here.

DeletedUser

if they wanted to do this to take care of leapfrogging, all they had to do was say no deleting armies unless there are 5 or less bars or something like that

DeletedUser1418

Removed the option for players to delete armies in GvG....

Why?

OSX MAC

Steward
if they wanted to do this to take care of leapfrogging, all they had to do was say no deleting armies unless there are 5 or less bars or something like that

They could do it easily just prohibiting to delete armies before end of timer after taking a sector and before the shield dissapear and thats it. This could prevent from moving too far the HQ in first days of new map. But why the hell to prevent it next days when there are a lot of aggressive NPCs and rocks and rivers around??

DeletedUser1418

This means you can loose sectors to NPC if youre unlucky...
Why not prohibit delete for trusted, and give leaders delete option?...
This is bad news...