• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: "Unfortunately the game could not be loaded in your current browser." [45203]

Achaeus

Marquis
Winter event is on mobile now so if you can't login and have a mobile device you might try that instead.

DeletedUser7265

Why can't you just reverse the changes that led to the bug?

DeletedUser8059

Week and still no fix, and no report on progress either. :(

DeletedUser7246

For me problem was solved somehow. I did nothing for that, but suddenly it became possible to log in and play.
So I guess - Inno is working about that.

DeletedUser

Quick update, we are hoping to release the fix for this issue tomorrow, but please understand I can not guarantee that at this time.

DeletedUser7246

Oops... bug is back. Today in the morning and yesterday I could play. Right now- can't again.

PtG76

Farmer
On Windows 10 Pro x64 the beta works OK either on Edge or Firefox 56. On other my systems Kubuntu 14.04.3 x64 and Windows 7 Pro x86, and Windows XP Pro x86 on my VM server I've got the error message. What does it mean? Platform specific beta?

PtG76

Farmer
Maybe that's the problem. If I use an extra x-server (with lubuntu) I get the problem (never before this bug).
No, only WinXP is a virtual machine. All others are physical computers. But today there was an update. So now beta works on my Kububtu and Windows 7.

DeletedUser7265

Should be working now
It does, thanks! :) Do you know, what was wrong? I just wonder, because all settings were exactly the same, but instead of DISPLAY :0 I had DISPLAY :2 for my other X-server I usually use for gaming. How does the game recognise this?

podkap1970

Emperor
with newest Firefox (57,0 64bit), i still have the problem with the Flash Plugin Container, the process is getting bigger and bigger, when i just do nothing ...
in 1-2 mins it uses 1 GB, the next 1-2 min another GB until the game is unplayable and i have to reload the game
so in less than 10 min the gameclient is unplayable
is there any solution for this please ?
i use IE to play FoE atm, but i dont wanna use 2 browsers everyday, just for the game another browser is bad

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
with newest Firefox (57,0 64bit), i still have the problem with the Flash Plugin Container, the process is getting bigger and bigger, when i just do nothing ...
in 1-2 mins it uses 1 GB, the next 1-2 min another GB until the game is unplayable and i have to reload the game
so in less than 10 min the gameclient is unplayable
is there any solution for this please ?
i use IE to play FoE atm, but i dont wanna use 2 browsers everyday, just for the game another browser is bad
I think it would work much better if that's discussed in a separate topic? :) This one is for a specific game issue that has already been fixed. The issue itself has nothing to do with performance or memory usage, but inability to login on Beta. Thus I think a post at the end of this thread, after its originally reported problem has been fixed, about a different potential problem, could easily go unnoticed.

There might be an issue with the game, with flash, with the browser, with the OS, any combination of them put together. If it's happening on one browser but not another, it's usually a case of flash/browser. Could be that it happens with the new version of that browser (I haven't updated my Firefox yet so cannot say much about the performance in 57, but I have no issue in 56) and it wouldn't be the first time that happens. But I think posting that in a separate thread so that others can more easily find it and contribute to it, would help make it more visible and therefore would provide more data for getting to the bottom of the problem more easily.