• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: "Unfortunately the game could not be loaded in your current browser." [45203]

DeletedUser8057

same issue and funny my regular server account works fine only my beta account is saying it cant be played on my current browser and cache was cleared I play on mozilla firefox

DeletedUser8057

okay so I loaded it on my lap top it loads fine everything is the exact same specs on my lap top as it is my desk top operating system is windows seven browser is mozilla firefox 56 how does it load on one and not the other that literally makes no sense

RKinG

Squire
All go firefox the game turns a lot better.
Google chrome announced leaving Adobe Flash Player

What level is the encoding in HTML5 ?

Chrome is the first browser :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser6399

I'd like to direct everyone's attention to the above post. If you follow those steps you should 'solve' the problem you're experiencing here. Of course that's not an actual fix and we'll be looking into resolving the problem. But, in the meantime, please try the above. :)

I had disabled hardware acceleration but but the problem ist always here
I use windows 7, and chrome V. 62.0.3202.89, and firefox v. 56.0.2

DeletedUser8059

Can you please try to login again? :) We did a small change, please let us know if that helps or if you're still experiencing issues.
Same thing this amm, using opera. never had a problem before and works fine on my other worlds.

DeletedUser7246

Same problem. Main worlds work fine, Beta doesn't.
Chromium Version 62.0.3202.75 (Official Build) Built on Ubuntu , running on Ubuntu 14.04 (64-bit)
and Firefox 54.0 too.

DeletedUser8057

day two and I still cant log into my account at this rate I wont finish the Christmas event

DeletedUser

day two and I still cant log into my account at this rate I wont finish the Christmas event

Can you please make sure your hardware acceleration is on as has been suggested in this thread. It may resolve the issue for you, thank you.

DeletedUser

Hardware acceleration is always on and it does not solve the problem

DeletedUser8057

my hardware acceleration is on and still says it but heres the thing I can load beta account on my lap top on both Firefox 56 and chrome just fine.. but when I try loading beta on my desk top it says sorry cant be played on this browser how is this possible when I have the exact same settings on both only difference is ones a desk top the others a lap top is there a ban on desk tops

DeletedUser7226

Même chose pour moi, sur mon ordinateur portable, hier soir. Ce matin, j'ai pu accéder au jeu, mais de nouveau, on me dit de chercher un autre serveur ! J'utilise Chrome-windows10 ... Difficile de faire les quêtes de l'event d'hiver dans ces conditions !

DeletedUser7790

Same problem here with chrome, firefox and Comodo Dragon, no matter what i do i cant play on Beta server, despite i can log in on live servers without problem.
In fact i open tabs on East Nagah, on Greifental at the same browser with another tab on Beta server, the first two tabs show the game as usual, the third tab shows that error, this has no relationship to hardware aceleration...
I only got it to work in Edge, to Beta world (Dunarsund).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8059

Still no go for me today:( Going to miss out on a lot of stuff from the Christmas event, not good at all.

Achaeus

Marquis
I am running Commodo Ice Dragon with no problems and keep at least 3 different browsers loaded on my PC in case there are problems like this one. One of them usually works.

DeletedUser

This issue is exclusive to Beta as we run different versions of the game than the live servers.
We are still working to get this resolved. In the mean time the best workarounds are the hardware acceleration, which is helping some players, and trying alternate browsers.