• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Try out Guild Perks on Beta!

Dimondus

Farmer
Because they think they don't think they need us, because they want to surprise and amaze us with ideas we haven't thought of...
Not constructive at all.

I meant by posting questions devs would tell us what they're interested in changing, tweaking and a very strict and on point feedback about those issues. It would actually reveal even less then we got in OP.
As for now, we (forum members) are standing on the broad field doesn't even know what to look at. What is considered for change, what is not. How devs consider to change particular feature etc.

Amdira

Baronet
In my 1-woman-guild I have now running 3 guild perks at lvl 1 and some percentage of lvl2. To be honest, I didn't even make payments daily.

I have no idea how this should work in large guilds - beside 3 days until there is a common decision which one to pick, you have to find enough members interested enough to make payments and then it will last just too long until they are working. Anyway you can't pick a perk with negative effects, which might ruin smaller members - except the idea was to first give us the Castle System to raise i.E. supply boost, thus it won't hurt so much, if it's taken away again with perks :)
So I think perks might only be interesting for small and single-player-guilds, but not for big ones (at least if they care for their smaller members, too)

Why not make good donations tied to guild treasury?
In my current guild in S it has a lot of extra stock and with all thos lvl 80 Arcs its only getting bigger.
U do the answer... cause some guild treasury is full. Then using guild treasury mighr not impact some guild users. Guild perks are there to make actions done buy all guild users for all guild users

Dimondus

Farmer
Yes, and ?
Treasury is already used in GBG.
That's good thing another way to help guild will exist. And treasury is used here to validate perks, that sounds good.
That what I was trying to explain. Inno should include an option to fill goods requirements with treasury goods. That way newbies will benefit from perk while higher level players donate goods for them through treasury

mcbluefire

Baronet
Goods sink is not the answer. I am with the proposal that these "Perk" levels should be filled by participation in GE. Of course, if obtaining diamonds isn't enough for folks to do GE3 and GE4 then I don't know what else will be.

Guilds already have a goods sink for all ages known as Guild Battlegrounds. GvG still helps burn off FE and below goods. We do not need another system where people in the guild use their own goods (stunting personal city research) for trivial perks.

Emberguard

Emperor
Why devs not using polls on this forum? Simple list of questions from devs with 2-4 possible answers would make huge difference in communication.
What would you put in a poll here without restricting feedback? They’ve asked us players to identify the pain points and what needs changing.

CrazyMary

Farmer
I hope there will be an achievement for donations

I want to show my guild how often I do it for them
C Points would be nice, we do get global points for them, and the leaders are able to see the info if they know how to utilize the already provided tools. Having a donation thread in a guild, all said, is another way to publicize it to everyone for pats on the back. I also believe having a donation thread helps induce donations, everyone likes to be noticed an appreciated in some way or another.

Last edited:

CrazyMary

Farmer
I am okay. scripts in gvg must be severely treated.
I don't get it because I've never cheated to win. Some players made strategic choices also that helped improve their games and win. Global points often means little. Although I'm a bit sluggish maneuvering, than most youngsters, I strategize to become a offensive fighter and win battles regardless.

If one gains by cheating they will be a bit easier to beat in one on one combat, despite their swift speeds, points or otherwise. Always variables. I never let points stop me from testing out ones actual abilities. I generally accounted it to spending behaviors.

Last edited:

Dimondus

Farmer
What would you put in a poll here without restricting feedback? They’ve asked us players to identify the pain points and what needs changing.
Something like: What rewards should be for lvl 1 perk and the size of reward? A: 3-5% of X; B: 6-8% of Y and so on.
Then we'd at least see what are they considering as min max size of rewards. BUT those should be a well thought out numbers and not something a dev wrote on paper napkin on the way to the studio.

First of all its THEIR game and they should have a vision on how to develop it. We're just passengers for a ride who are asked if they're comfortable in the back :)

Emberguard

Emperor
Found this in the Boost Overview - it sounds like only members who donated are getting the bonus? Anyway it's irritating

View attachment 7610
If that’s the case (and not just bad wording), then I’d like to see it changed to the following:

* Same sort of progress system as Guild Expedition: Founders / Leaders activate Perks with Guild Treasury goods but each member must complete their progress independently with independent costs. This means it must only cost each member amount of resources that a single member Guild would require

* Stack the boost of each member. EG: if a boost provides 3% for activation, make it give 3% for each member(s) that has completed their portion of the Perk. 3 x 80 = 240%. This may mean rebalancing some Perks if it’s too high, or changing it to every 2 members to complete progress etc, but it’d make it genuinely make sense to use Perks in a larger Guild instead of being punished resource wise for having non-participating members