• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Already Suggested Transfer-city

Status
Not open for further replies.

miross

Farmer
Reason
it is necessary to be able to keep players from leaving the game in case of disappointment, resentment or just boredom, and also many will be interested in seeing the world, gaining experience in tactics, other guilds or wars
Details
to begin with, this can be entered through technical support, as it was before the appearance of the nickname change mechanics in the game.
Next, the administrator creates a backup copy of the data. and locks the account so that there are no errors of simultaneous actions, then performs integration on another server.
Balance
For balance, you need to have server statistics (as is done in other games), you can classify these servers into three levels of workload (number of active players), (small, medium and strong) as long as the server has low workload, then the transition is prohibited from this server! the transition can only be carried out with medium and high traffic, and it is also impossible to transfer the city to a server with high traffic. these conditions will help to avoid emptying a particular server and even align them)
also, a block for new or novice servers is needed in the region segment.
For example: there are only 15 servers in the region and 16 have just opened,
server No. 15 is poorly developed by players and pumping, and No. 16 is generally young, so a block is placed on these 2 servers so that strong players do not come running and have no advantage!
thus, only 14 servers can be accessed for transfer specifically in this region
Abuse Prevention
in order for players not to abuse this function, it is necessary to enter payment (with diamonds or real money)
, we also do not bypass the rollback in time by analogy with changing the nickname!!! (subject to change no more than once every six months or 1 year)
and only for the main city
Summary
questions remain only because of the fact that the server where the player wants to go may already be hosted by the player, and if he already has a city or (farm) on the second server, then there should not be a simple transfer, but a transfer with replacement,
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I searched but didn't find it
Tranfer! for many, "FoE" is more than a game, and if someone takes offense at someone or doesn't want to play with someone, then many quit the game. And why can't I make a transfer??? This is the transfer of a city from one world to another. in many games, this feature is widespread!!! (only with a ban on new or young servers) similar with a change of nickname. the mechanics, which are also used for different transition scales, are carried out both for diamonds and for a real purchase!!!

Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
this proposition has been brought up a couple of times already, so likely it either was already forwarded to the devs or it has no chance at all...

btw: animosities between players are not a good reason for "changing worlds" - those you will find everywere... you can already ignore players that are annoying you and you do not need to hear of them again

CrashBoom

Legend
only move to an older world

so if the city is on server 12
only to 1-11 but not to 13-...

---------

and for obvious reason:
only move to a world where you don't have a city

tunix

Merchant
Perk Creator
You can change your guild. Or start anew in another world.

I see no value in this. And I don't think Inno will implement it.

Demeter7

Squire
I like this idea. Sometimes after significant investment in a city, if the world becomes a cesspool of cheaters and jerks, it would be nice to have the option to move to a different world without starting from scratch.

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
or just simply (as I said earlier and the only game I know with that feature is doing it)
only to older worlds (compared to the world the city is in)

so someone moved from 11 to 10 can never go back to 11
but could move on to 9

shad2389

Viceroy
he might be talking of this :
  • Extreme changes (new battle system, ...)
  • some might consider city transfer as beeing an extreme change

Danke

Farmer
this proposition has been brought up a couple of times already, so likely it either was already forwarded to the devs or it has no chance at all...

btw: animosities between players are not a good reason for "changing worlds" - those you will find everywere... you can already ignore players that are annoying you and you do not need to hear of them again

In some worlds there are active GB and in others it is dead, there is no competition between guilds, changing your world account makes you create new possibilities. Ex: A world where everyone likes CBG, several guilds in order to win and etc...

Sorry for the english, I used a translator

Dessire

Regent
I have been wanting this since ever! my world has a lot of toxic, unloyal, childish, liar people who play without honor. I regret a looot enter to the world where I am! do you think I am exagerating? Imagine this:

a new player Is contacted by one of the most "powerful" players in his/her world. that player offers the new player free goods to have the arc but in exchange, the new player must join to that player's guild. the new player refuses because he/she knows that behind that offer, it can came with 2nd intentions.

Imagine the powerful player insists a lot and the new player finally accept. the new player receives the goods and has arc at level 10 in less than 2 weeks. Imagine then the new player loses more than 100 FPs due to another member of that guild and the new player tells that to the leader, the powerful player and that leader does nothing and imagine that what happened to the new player happens again and again and the powerful player does nothing to punish those players who are making lose FPs to the new player. The new player decides to leave the guild and then the powerfu player talks to all top guilds leaders and tells lies to them like "that player only wants free goods, do not accept him/her in your guild" and if any other active guild accept that new player, that powerful player tells to those guilds: "if you do not kick that player from your guild, we will crush you in GvG and GbG!" so the new player can't join to any active guild. That and other more terrible, unfair and horrible things happens in the world where I play. filled up with undesired player who don't know what being a good person is.

Why a good and correct player must experience that without the change of transfer his/her city to an older world?
transfer your city is not just a reason to meet and know new players and guild but also a way to run away from terrible players who should be banned but the rules of FoE are not made to punish those undesireable, toxic, players who only deserves to have their IP banned! :/

make it 1 time for free for each account and only one time per account at least!, or by spending diamonds or by spending real cash, it does not matter, but have the option to transfer your city, even if you lose ranking points earnt by doing fights and negotiations, should be something possible in a game where you can't be sure if you are entering to a great world or a world filled up with rats!

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
It's one of the most supported ideas/suggestions I've seen. At the moment writing this a support of 16.
he might be talking of this :
  • Extreme changes (new battle system, ...)
  • some might consider city transfer as beeing an extreme change
I think that's rather to overhauls of existing features, if it where applicable in this case, imho it should be better specified. As it's only specifically mentioning extreme changes to existing features, which this is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.