• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Tomorrow Era

DeletedUser

Premium Buildings are always better than their free counterparts, that's nothing new. Also wasn't it already stated that the values for supply buildings and houses are not set in stone yet?

DeletedUser

The private security company is already better than the Business Center, unless you place 0 value in the amount of space that buildings take up. Its 149.2 production per field beats out the Business Centers 126.

Check your math. The business center is 151.2 per tile. (3,780 / 25) It also takes two Private Security to roughly equal the size and supply output of one business center. At this point the two private security are only slightly worse than 1 business center. Where the two private security companies lose it is that they are -400 each (for a total of -800) as compared to the -500 for one business center. The business center also only requires 666 population while two private security companies require 1,100 population total.

So in every aspect (except the roads, which are a big whoop) the business center is better than the private security company.

DeletedUser

Premium Buildings are always better than their free counterparts, that's nothing new. Also wasn't it already stated that the values for supply buildings and houses are not set in stone yet?

That wasn't the point I was trying to make. What I was suggesting is that the free new age buildings aren't an upgrade over the previous ages buildings, while the premium buildings for TE are overwhelming better than any CE buildings. Thus proving my point, of course the values are subject to change...but are they going to? No. This time they've gone well out of their way to make it obvious to players that they want them to buy premium buildings if they want any upgrade in efficiency this age.

...The least they could do is offer a slight upgrade

DeletedUser5641

what are the requirements for "unbirthday party" in tomorrow era?

DeletedUser4446

I got four Dynamic Tower blueprints from motivating, and none from the other GB, so I'm starting to believe that it hasn't been added to the game yet...

DeletedUser

Check your math. The business center is 151.2 per tile. (3,780 / 25) It also takes two Private Security to roughly equal the size and supply output of one business center. At this point the two private security are only slightly worse than 1 business center. Where the two private security companies lose it is that they are -400 each (for a total of -800) as compared to the -500 for one business center. The business center also only requires 666 population while two private security companies require 1,100 population total.

So in every aspect (except the roads, which are a big whoop) the business center is better than the private security company.

If your not factoring in the 2-lane road then your comparing Apples to Oranges as the baseline is broken since the values will not share the common denominator of space used. Business Center is 3780 / 30 when factoring 2-lane roads = 126 Production Per Square. That's 23.2 less than the Private Security Company on a per square basis. If a player values population but still wants the production per square of a Business Center he could make a Junkyard from the Post Modern Era for a production per square value of 125.83 if using the 2-lane roads on the short side ( 3020 / (6*4) ) and use 229 less population per building placed with the same -500 happiness loss as the Business Center. The choice of what to build has a lot of factors but the per square statistics must be calculated using space as the common denominator to have any meaning in relation to the other building statistics.

DeletedUser

Does anybody know what the Hall of Fame gives, once you use the renovation kit?

podkap1970

Emperor
Annex got the worst upgrade, compared to the CE version of it, since it needs a 2 lane street, not really worth it to upgrade the waterfront residential
guess i will pass on my live server, will build new ones if i need more population, but upgrading ? hehe no thanks

DeletedUser

Still no answer... there will be no new avatars for the Guilds Profile?

DeletedUser2752

Don't think so. Did we ever get new avatars (for the guild profile) when a new age comes out?

DeletedUser5799

hi all i want to know if there is a map spoiler so i can see the best way to get any boosts or has that been changed this time round thanks Geoff