• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Tomorrow Era

DeletedUser5183

we discovered the dynamic tower, but are there any news about the second GB of tomorrow era? I only found the picture some pages back on this topic, but no exact informations about the bonuses... can anyone tell me?

DeletedUser

@Patemore
You get charges whenever you collect the thing from the dynamic Tower (Similar to Markusdom and Lighthouse). Then, everytime you help, you get 1 good of the buildings age (BA-house=BA good, CE house=CE good). On level 1, u get 1 "charge" of this, on level 2 u get 3 "charges". When u runout of charges (Lighthouse has 40 charges for example) you don't get goods anymore.

i understand now, thank you. well, unless you get it leveled really fast, i dont think this GB has any use in my city

DeletedUser3429

I wonder why are ALL the TE residential buildings are worse than the CE condominium...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wonder why people think this is already the final version :rolleyes:

balancing isn't the most important thing yet
Note: Balancing is subject to change

like missing normal quests

I wonder why are ALL the TE residential buildings worse than the CE condominium...
Pod Home: 250 coins on 1x1 per hour
Condominium: 20800 on 4x4 per 24 hour. that makes 54,1 per square and hour
and 54 is only about 20% of 250 and not better :p

and Annex gives 5000 coins on 3x4 in 4 hours. that makes 104,2 per square and hour
almost double the amount of the Condominium

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser4446

You need to factor in St.Marks' bonus and motivation.
Motivated Condos give 7x their base amount with SM at level 10.
With many Pod Homes in your city it will just be the base amount that you'll receive.

DeletedUser3429

Annex gives less pop and the 1x1 house gives way less gold/day if you have a st.marc's, but gold is not the issue.
I really hope these will get balanced, because right now, there's no point in building the new residentals.

DeletedUser6220

So the new cities will become very boring? NO new residential AND NO new Great Buildings?? :(

DeletedUser

there are new buildings.
but some think nobody will build them

to the residential:
that will be changed before it goes to the live servers
because people have forgotten that this is beta and values can and will change

to the great buildings:
Dynamic Tower: there were many buildings not worth to build.
and nobody knows what the second can: so nobody can say at the moment if he will built it

there's no point in building the new residentals
there is not point in discussion the values of the buildings before you know the final value :rolleyes:

Dynemic tower and the daimond ring hotel.
Dynemic tower
http://i.imgur.com/Afbikav.png
that posting could confuse the people
because that where the values of the early middle age Dynamic Tower
the Tomorrow Dynamic Tower currently gives supplies and not FP

here the latest screenshots of it
I am so much disappointed about the actual bonus of the Dynamic Tower. It is absolutely not worth the effort to build it!!!
http://prntscr.com/6agodz
http://prntscr.com/6agoyt

It's such a shame! :(

DeletedUser5800

there is not point in discussion the values of the buildings before you know the final value

errr isn't that the idea of beta? Discuss and test the new things in the game to see if it works. That includes buildings whether they are normal ones or GB's. In fact if something seems wrong like the rewards then beta is exactly the place to talk about it and recommend a change before hitting the main servers.

DeletedUser

why discussing what is obviously wrong ?
should we start now and discuss every bug report :confused:

giving it at feedback HERE that it is wrong, and the job is done
Note: Balancing is subject to change, if you notice some inbalance please mention it in the feedback thread.

no need that everyone says in this thread that nobody will build it because they are bad

so in short:
feedback about wrong residential values: already be done
a real discussion: not needed

to the great building values:
that could be discussed because giving supplies (instead of FP) isn't a bug
but I think they won't change it only because we are discussing that we want something better

DeletedUser6220

but I think they won't change it only because we are discussing that we want something better

Well they SHOULD, otherwise they will loose a lot of money....

DeletedUser5800

why discussing what is obviously wrong ?
should we start now and discuss every bug report

Yes if players wish to discuss then they should discuss it.

so in short:
feedback about wrong residential values: already be done
a real discussion: not needed

that could be discussed because giving supplies (instead of FP) isn't a bug

That is your opinion. Allow others to have theirs and voice it. They may agree or they may not but you will not know if you try to suppress them.

DeletedUser5097

I think the Tomorrow era will begin on the normle servers befor Easter event begins. A month or 4 weeks
but I'm not 100% sure.

DeletedUser

For those wondering why the values of the residential and supply buildings suck in comparison to the Contemporary era's Condominiums and Business Centers is because they're trying to incentivize players to buy the premium buildings in TE that are overwhelming better than their free counterparts.

DeletedUser

The private security company is already better than the Business Center, unless you place 0 value in the amount of space that buildings take up. Its 149.2 production per field beats out the Business Centers 126.